Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Latest update caused challenge after challenge

After I downloaded and installed the latest update my Zoom has been going haywire. I receive error after error. I am an executive assistant and manage multiple calendars with the Zoom plugin for Outlook. I have to said this latest update is an EPIC F...

virtual background

I have a MacBook Air with OS 11.5.2. When I try to get a virtual background it says I need a Green Screen.Is that true?

Resolved! Lost control

On a regularly scheduled meeting a box always asked for permission for host to control my mute as I entered meeting. I accidentally clicked the acceptance once. Now I don't get asked. How can I take back control please?

peary by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recurring zoom class with no passcode

I would like to set up a universal zoom meeting with NO passcode required, but with waiting room. How can I do this so that that same link can be used for anyone at any time. I need it for classes that are throughout the day and at different times. T...

Can't mute myself in zoom meetings

Has anyone had an issue where as the host, I can't mute certain participants in a zoom meeting? They can't manually mute themselves either. The mute icon will display "muted" for a second or two and then come off of mute. This has happened several ti...

Zoom disconnects when I use my softphone

if I am on a zoom meeting, and I try to place an outbound call using my Bria Enterprise softphone, zoom immediately disconnects my meeting.Has anyone else experienced this, or possibly have a workaround?

Problem Video Recording Meetings with 1080P Webcam

MacBook Pro Monterey Version 12.0.11080P Webcam I've only been able to record meetings when I am not using the webcam. Webcam was purchased to increase the sharpness of the video. I'm not that tech savvy and I'd appreciate any help offered. Thank you...

Dina__3 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

virtual background not available. I have i7 930

I cannot seem to get the virtual background to work. I think I have the right system requirements - i7-930. I have enabled the virtual background setting on my account. I have updated Zoom to the current update. What else is wrong? It keeps saying th...

mandc by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Show participants on one screen without poll results?

As admin for hybrid meeting I need to show off site participants on one screen (a projector for in person meeting participants) but that display also shows poll results and chat that I would like to not show to the group. I can set up poll questions ...

JimS by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pronouns not displaying

When I launch a Zoom meeting, my pronouns appear after my name. When I join another person's Zoom meeting, the pronouns do not appear. How do I fix this?

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!