Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Record

Hello we do i zoom last week, but the admin can't find the record cloud how we can find it? I

Don't have meeting passcode

I'm the meeting host and have been asked for a meeting passcode. I am not aware that I was ever assigned one, and didn't get one for this meeting. Chatbot is worthless at solving this problem. Can you help? Thanks.

TGR by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

no sincroniza contactos de gmal

hola buenos dias. me puede ayudar, por que no sincroniza los contactos de gmail,. en invitados no puedo ver ningun contacto. y eso que sincronize la cuenta gmail en configuraciones

Video Freezes using NDI

We have been using Zoom the same way for more than a year and all of a sudden the video freezes intermittently. Our Zoom machine is a new medium level PC using NDI and VMix. This has been working perfectly for a long time. Now the video in Zoom freez...

rsf by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Audio Drivers Not Installing (on Mac)

Hi thereI have installed and uninstalled Zoom more than 10 times to try prompt when I share my screen and audio the audio drivers to install on to my Mac yet there is no 2nd screen (attachment - supposed prompt screen) to ask me to install the driver...

Microphone does not work with Zoom on Android phone

Hi Team, Since last week when ever I join zoom meetings I can hear everyone loud and clear but others could not hear me.I join audio with wifi or cellular network option, it used to work before.Now after fiddling a little bit, I found a workaround. A...