cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Old recordings after my susbscption expired. Please Help

rpipkin101
Listener

I desperately need to obtain some zoom recordings from a few months ago. They are crucial to my education. I did not know my zoom account had been canceled when my husband switched credit cards. Please help me. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

willjoe2442
Participant

Unfortunately, once your subscription expires, your old recordings will be deleted. This is because the cloud storage that your recordings are stored on is only paid for while your subscription is active. Once your subscription expires, the cloud storage is no longer paid for, and your recordings are deleted.

There are a few things you can do to try to recover your old recordings:

Check your spam or junk folder: Sometimes, email notifications about expired subscriptions are sent to spam or junk folders. Check your spam or junk folders to see if there is an email from the company that your subscription was with.
Contact the company that your subscription was with: If you can't find an email about your expired subscription, contact the company that your subscription was with. They may be able to recover your old recordings for you.
Download your recordings before your subscription expires: If you know that your subscription is going to expire, you can download your recordings to your computer before your subscription expires. This will ensure that you have a copy of your recordings even after your subscription expires.

Regards,

Diana