Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

not working live streaming to Youtube

I have youtube canal (and it has been allowed there zoom aplication and streaming) but when I wanted to live stream from zoom, this appeared: The user is not enabled for live streaming. I detaily followed zoom´s instructions and everything is accordi...

pvymet1 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Grey bar at the bottom of video screen

When hosting a webinar and sharing video, I have a grey bar at the bottom of the screen. When I blur my background or change to a digital background I appear to be "floating" because of the grey bar. I have no idea how to remove it. I'm attaching som...

iPad Pro 12.9 zoom screen layout

The zoom menu bar is positioned at the top of the screen and during a mating it block the top row of participants video so that you are not able to see their reaction as it blocks the top part of the video. Is someone else using an iPad Pro 12.9 havi...

Resolved! Recordings

I am wondering, if I download a recording from the cloud, does this mean that anyone I sent the recording to will lose the ability to view it. Does it stay in the cloud, as well as the download to my computer?

Janice2 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes