Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! 録画に日付と時間が表示されるのを消したい

zoomミーティング(私1人で、画面共有しながら他人に見せる解説動画)を録画したんですが、録画されたものを見ると、右下に日付と時間が表示されていました。 以前はこんな表示なかったはずなんですが・・・ これを消す(録画に表示させない)方法ってありますでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします!

まゆ by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Audio won't play in music lesson

I met with my vocal coach today, and she could hear me perfectly well through the mic on Zoom. However, when I tried to play a backing track from my computer system (Macbook Pro) to accompany my singing, she could not hear any sound. This has worked ...

Mic Controls not visible for one participant

Hi,I have a participant who can enter my zoom meetings without the mic being under my control as the host. The mic icon is not visible on their zoom window, in the zoom window drop-down-list or in the participants list. Where the mic control is usual...

Melinda by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Does Zoom work on an Apple M2 processor?

I'm thinking of buying a MacBook with an M2 processor. I know the M1 is supported, is the M2 also supported?I've only read a handful of posts/stories where it hasn't, so I assume that the M2 is supported by ZoomCheers!

Outlook plug-in (version 5.14.10.876)

I have had a recurring issue where meetings I schedule through the Outlook plug-in (version 5.14.10.876) are then be deleted on their own right after scheduling. This seems to occur when I do a meeting request (no sure if it also happens on a regular...

spearl by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Con zoom mi Macbook air se apaga

Agradeceré alguna solución ya que al iniciar una videoconferencia en segundos mi equipo se apaga y unicamente me pasa con Zoom.

AsaCL by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom + Calendly Issues

I am having trouble with Zoom and Calendly working. Schedulers receive a hold in their Outlook calendar but no Zoom link. Then when I manually send a Zoom link, it is not working for some reason. Seems like the Zoom links created by Calendly are bugg...

clero by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes