Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Check out the top 3 trending solutions for June 2023 ‌✅‌

1 Need to prevent Zoom going to fullscreen mode when remote user begins sharing? 1. Solution by @bort Discussion: Prevent Zoom going to fullscreen mode when remote user begins sharing? 2 Trying to use Group HD Video? 1. Solution by @ZoomTestKitchen D...

RN by Zoom Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Host can't mute themselves when they screen share

We alternate hosts with our meetings. Some hosts cannot mute themselves when they screen share a video link with audio. When they mute then the entire video is muted. This issue seems to be happening with certain hosts because jt doesn't happen for m...

Resolved! What is the window class name for 'Update Required'?

I'm trying to automate Zoom launching process with python in Windows 11, and I noticed a popup that said update was required before joining a conference that I think looked like this: What is the window class name for this popup? I closed down the po...

desktop-update-required-join

How to disable voice guidance?

Good afternoon.After the Zoom update (June 24), there was a voice guidance for activites (entry of new participant, start th screen sharing, end of screen sharing, etc.), an analogue of Siris voice. How can I disable this option?

Can't track changing HOST_KEY by webhook

I use webhooks to track changes in user profile settings - ' The user's profile info has been updated'. All changes like (first_name, last_name, Display Name) track successfully. But when the user change HOST_KEY I don't receive any webhooks about th...

share screen on android --- feature turned off

I am trying to support someone using Zoom's screen sharing. I am using a laptop or an android phone (I have tried both) and he is using a Nokia smartphone, not sure which model. After he goes into Share, Selects Screen and Start now he gets up a mess...

liamea by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

zoom recordings

How can I require and later capture contact information (name and email) of people who chose to watch a meeting recording?I will share the recording link with someone who intends to share with a lot of people and I want to capture their info.thanks!

CP78 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Annotation misalignment

Has anyone had issues with annotations/whiteboards being misaligned between participants? Someone can open up a whiteboard and start drawing but half of it will be offscreen for me but not for another participant. On the other hand if I start annotat...