Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom recordings - no 1280x720 to cloud

I have been doing several zoom recordings to the cloud recently, and only some of the recordings give me both 1280x720 mp4 and 640x360 mp4, while some of the recordings only upload 64x360. Anyone know why this might be? I haven't changed any of the r...

How to integrate zoom api with e-learning platform

I am a developer currently working on an educational platform (client / server), and I want to create the feature of live classes ( meeting ) between teachers and students within the platform, and I do not know how to use Zoom, SDK and OAuth, and eve...

Cloud audio tracks not in sync

Okay. So, recently I posted to find out how to record both separate audio tracks and video tracks. (See that here: https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/Individual-audio-and-video-tracks-for-editing/m-p/120084#M68743)I thought all was fixed except n...

bigcaat by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MyVirtual Background

I had a number of virtual backgrounds saved, and for some reason they don't seem to be there anymore. I was playing around with the studio effects feature, and when I went back to the virtual background feature, the only options shown were None and B...

Ros1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! chat

When I am on Zoom in a meeting when I sent out a Chat were it states From: it states ME ... How can I get me name to appear instead of Me. When I receive Chats from everyone their name appears.Email: ***********

Breakout Rooms

Is it possible to have breakout rooms enabled by default for a zoom bridge we initiate via a service account ? Or is breakout rooms restricted only to hosts and co hosts only today. The problem we are trying to solve is have breakout rooms as an opti...

Zoom rejects my cellphone number

I've never used Zoom before. I have it on my laptop, and registered my email address. But when it asked me for a phone number, I entered it correctly, but I get: "Please provide a correct phone number." (By "correctly," I mean: I'm in the US; clicked...

Waiting for host (branding)

When someone is waiting to join a meeting in my Zoom account, they see our old branding logo, and I have no idea how to change it. Been trying for weeks and just can't figure it out. We have a business account with 5 users and all are the same Help, ...