Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Retrieving Registrants Information

Hello everyone!I held a meeting with registrations, but I did not save the registrants information. Now that the meeting is past; is there a way to retrieve this information to connect with the registrants again?Thanks,Mahmoud Salem

Popping audio with microphone setup

Hi everyone, i’m using a setup with two Oktava 012s and a Motu M2 audio interface. I use this set up to get higher audio quality for music. The set up sounds fine on my DAW, but when I try to use it in a zoom meeting, it sounds very static-y and popp...

Recover session that was not recorded

Hi, I hit the record to this computer button at the beginning of a meeting but it did not end up recording. Is there any way to recover the meeting?? Thanks.

SJP81 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cutting a recording

Hi, I cut off the last minute of our recording, as we forgot to stop the recording and were having a personal exchange that we don't want sent out. That worked well, and the video stops where I want it. However, when I send out the link, there's an o...

Display Spanish during a meeting

I want to have a Zoom with both English speakers and Spanish speakers in attendance. I'd like to display Spanish subtitles when English is being spoken. I have a translator who can do the translation. Is displaying this possible? as captioning, or on...

tcw63 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meetings for Large Groups

Our organization will be hosting a 2-day virtual conference over Zoom. We want to use the Zoom Meeting instead of the Zoom Webinar so people show up on screen and feel more engaged. We will have 200 or so participants. I looked into getting the Large...

Why does my window minimize when I go to share my screen?

I like to have my content ready when I go to share my screen but when I go to share my screen via Zoom, it will minimize the window and display my desktop. I am on a Surface Pro 8 running Windows 11 Home. I also run 2 external monitors. Any suggestio...

Telephone conferencing

I have a "Pro" account, and I host a couple video conferences a month. I also host one group that likes audio-only - just traditional conference calls. Zoom has "add on" Audio Conferencing starting at $1200 a year.I feel like I am missing something. ...

avedis by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More