Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

PROBLEMA DE CONVERSIÓN DE VIDEO

Por favor, alguien puede ayudarme con la conversión de un video que grabado, me sale error a pesar que ya puse stop la grabación.

Relly by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual background covers the foreground

My girlfriend is using zoom for some classes she's taking, and we are trying to setup virtual backgrounds. She has a Dell laptop running Windows 10, unfortunately I'm not there to get the exact specs. I also know she updated her zoom today to the new...

Kb3byj by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Setting recording mode

I shared my screen as host in a Zoom Meeting. I must have changed something inadvertently because the session is now recorded with the shared screen and only thumbnails of the speakers in the margin. How do I change settings so that a shared screen i...

Outlook Zoom Extension no longer displaying Join Online Button

In my Outlook client on Windows 10 (build 2304 v16327.20324) I don't see the "Join Online" button on either the reminder window or the calendar/to-do bar (right side of outlook window). This DOES work on Outlook on the Web, iOS (calendar item, join b...

IEXP by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Logged Out When Signed Into Two Different Computers

I have one computer in my office and another at home. Currently my office computer is logged into zoom, but I'm at home. When I tried to join a meeting from my home computer, Zoom logged me out with the error, "You have been signed out because your a...

Resolved! re-allow removed participants

If I do NOT allow removed participants to rejoin, and if I do remove someone from the meeting, how do I then re-allow that person to join the active meeting, if I want to? Thank you, Rupert

Rupert_0-1633372542118.png
Rupert by Community Champion | Customer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

EMAIL ACCESS

Hello, I have one problemZoom still remember my old email account, which was stolen one year ago, if I want to change my email, zoom send and confirm email to that OLD STOLEN ONE, what can I do to remove it forever??Thanks!