What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Locking Zoom recordings

Is it possible to lock a Zoom recording that has been released to students so that they may not log in and view it during an exam?

breakout room

I have an account for a meeting of 1000 people.Is it possible to set 50 rooms x 20 people in the breakout room?

DianaTV by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Automactic Recording won't stop

I have unticked the record automatically in my account settings. I uninstalled the mac version and reinstalled the latest mac version but zoom continues to record automatically when I begin a meeting. Can anyone help me figure out what I am missing o...

Attendance History

I instruct classes on ZOOM through our city school's Community Education system. Is it possible to look at a previous meeting I've held and see who actually accessed/attended the class?

Can a participant remove their spotlight?

I was in a meeting where the spotlit participant kept getting their spotlight removed without me, the only host touching anything. I wasn't in a position to ask the participant if they were removing the spotlight themselves so I'm trying to figure ou...

awells by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Reasonable Accommodation request

Hi All, This is regarding a reasonable accommodation for the automatic closed captioning feature you provide. We are able to save the full transcript at the end of the meeting, but if we forget to click the save button we lose it all. Is there a way ...

Tablet

URGENT Why haven't your techies at zoom figured out a way to see more than 4 participants at a time on tablets

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?