What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

EventBrite will not connect to Zoom

Hi,Trying to connect eventbrite to zoom and I get the following error: You cannot authorize Eventbrite 2.0 -You cannot install the app because you don't have the required permissions. Please contact your IT administrator for permission and try againT...

JosephK by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

regarding zoom app

i installed zoom app around about a year ago but now suddenly when i open zoom app and click on join button no join popup comes and even if i click on invitation link the zoom does not take me to the meeting it remains on the home screen

lakshya by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple custom waiting rooms

Hi! I'm managing several clients from my Zoom account (Pro). How do I go about having a custom waiting room for each of them? Kindly,Rasmus

How can I mute my speaker sound on iPhone?

In some situations, I need to temporarily mute the speaker on my iPhone while in a Zoom meeting. I've tried turning the volume all the way down using the iPhone buttons, and I've also tapped on the speaker icon at the top left of the screen, but ther...

How can I invite people with their zoom ID?

I could not fine any solutions for the question.So, I made a planned meeting and trying to invite people through their zoom ID.The thing is that they provided just their zoom ID, did not let me know either their email address or phone number.Is there...

Switching between 2 Google accounts on Mac desktop app?

I'm stuck.... I have two Google accounts/emails - one for personal, one for school (powered by Google). I originally logged into the U on my MacBook Air through Google with my personal account. Now I want to be able to sign in to the desktop app with...

mjw99 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?