Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

breakout rooms of different capacities during the same meeting

Can I change the number of breakout rooms during a meeting? During a training session there are different breakout room needs--the first breakout may require 4 participants to a room, later in the day the facilitator has "partner" work and needs brea...

CCasey by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Telephone access

When I set up a meeting, I want to allow telephone access, but there is only a "Video" selection. Where do I have to go to enable the "Audio" function?

jgam by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Breakout Rooms

We will be using breakout rooms for a company-wide meeting (800 participants). We cannot assign users to breakout rooms but need to allow users to select their own room. Uploading user emails via CSV and assigning them to breakout rooms is not an opt...

Telephone access

One member of our small group can only access by telephone, but gets the message that dial in is not allowed. As host what do I need to change and where?

jgam by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen share delay and no audio with share sound on Linux

Hi,I am running Fedora Linux 35 with X11 graphical environment.Since updating to Zoom client 5.9.1.1380-1, there is a significant delay approximately 1 - 2 minutes from the moment I click share screen with the share audio option ticked. When the shar...

zoomin by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes