Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Turn off waiting room during presentation

Hi. We're hosting internal presentations on Zoom Meetings. Some of our guest presenters will be external (different email domain), some internal to our company (same email domain). I'll be made a co-host by the meeting creator. I want some private pr...

NemanMTX by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Background and Effect Option for Oppo Pad air

I just started using Oppo Pad Air and background & effect option is missing from zoom meetings for oppo pad air. I checked the requirements for virtual background and looks like tab fulfill all requirements. Anyone facing same issue with oopo pad air...

Sicherheit

Hallo, wenn jemand beim Meeting sein Bildschirm freigibt und in einer Anwendung ein Passwort eingibt ist es für jeden sichtbar. Wie kann das verhindert werden das man es nicht sehen kann?

Jobo58 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No fixed time option has disappeared?

Hi. I've always been able to schedule recurring meetings with no fixed time, but that option is no longer appearing when I click "recurring meeting". Does anyone know if there has been a change to this option?

rdc121 by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Timer app

I want to use the Zoom Timer App to let my clients know when there are 10 minutes left in meeting to start wrapping up so I share the timer with them. I usually use the Mirror Image if I need to use my video for something in a session and noticed tha...

zoomcom by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Basic Plan - allow participants to join before host

Hi, Is it possible on the Basic Plan - allow participants to join before host? If so, how? I saw on thread that it is possible to allow participants to join before host, but there was no explanation on how that was done (as the thread was not questio...

JoannA6 by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes