Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Custom Streaming to youtube

I am trying to stream to youtube using the custom zoom option. I provided all the information requires to includ Stream Key, Streaming URL and Live Streaming Page. However, when i select go live, the stream does not appear in the scheduled page on yo...

Downloading Zoom Webinar Attendee Reports

Can you download a webinar attendee report for a webinar that happened over a year ago? The report search seems to let you download reports that are up to a year old, even if you insert the Meeting ID

Ruby_4 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Computer Audio

I have noticed in the last couple of zoom sessions that I have in the last couple weeks that one or more participants was having issues hearing on their laptop and last night it happened to me. I tested it and changed the the speaker source. I could ...

Kisten by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Meeting Participants

Hi, I am trying to hold a meeting this evening which has over 100 participants. I have a Zoom One Pro account - is there any way I can increase the participant allowance for one meeting only, rather than paying the £40 monthly fee? Any help would be ...

alimck1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Check out the top 3 trending solutions for June 2023 ‌✅‌

1 Need to prevent Zoom going to fullscreen mode when remote user begins sharing? 1. Solution by @bort Discussion: Prevent Zoom going to fullscreen mode when remote user begins sharing? 2 Trying to use Group HD Video? 1. Solution by @ZoomTestKitchen D...

RN by Zoom Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Host can't mute themselves when they screen share

We alternate hosts with our meetings. Some hosts cannot mute themselves when they screen share a video link with audio. When they mute then the entire video is muted. This issue seems to be happening with certain hosts because jt doesn't happen for m...

Resolved! What is the window class name for 'Update Required'?

I'm trying to automate Zoom launching process with python in Windows 11, and I noticed a popup that said update was required before joining a conference that I think looked like this: What is the window class name for this popup? I closed down the po...

desktop-update-required-join