Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video Not On when joining meeting.

"Turn off my video when joining meeting" is OFF (unchecked) , yet video is always OFF when I join a meeting. How can I join meeting with video ON?

FMCook by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

White Balance Issue Every Time Camera is Turned On

The Problem: Every time I start my video for a meeting or even in the video settings, my camera becomes very red because zoom changes my white balance. I have a Logitech HD Webcam C510 and I open the logitech video settings app. I noticed 2 things ha...

Charlton by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

host control is taken by a participant

I have this issue several times, when I shared the meeting link, someone in the participant list take the control of the Host role from me.. Thereafter, I couldn't share screen or talk . Then I again log out and join again to the same meeting link, r...

Resolved! Sharing Audio - install audio devide

I share my computer audio quite frequently, and about 9/10 times, it works just fine. However, sometimes I get this "To share your computer audio, please install the zoom audio device" message, asking for my username and password. If I click cancel, ...

Edited Recording and downloaded version is full recording

I recorded a meeting and due to some sensitive topic that was discussed, I needed to edit the recording to omit before I shared out the recording broadly. That worked and the link shows the edited version.However when I downloaded the video in order ...

Jchu425 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! pinning my self to record only me on the video

I have had this happen twice. I pinned myself so I record only me on the video, (participants are in a line above) then randomly someone else's face shows up in the main box and I am not able to get myself back into the center position. The video rec...

Resolved! Zoom crashes when trying to add background image

I cannot add/change my virtual background because Zoom crashes when the open file dialog box appears. The cursor will spin for a minute, then zoom will crash. Any troubleshooting ideas would be welcome. I have already uninstalled using the clean unin...

shane_m_2-1639781124813.png
shane_m by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!