Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Security Settings

I continue to have issues with Zoom's security settings that cause customers to miss meetings. Just today, for example, I had a sales call and my customer was stuck in the waiting room and I didn't receive a notification. How do I disable all securit...

Zoom on iPad for iOS 15 Video Question

We are testing Zoom on iOS for iPad and we've noticed while on a video call the video stops if you multitask and use a different app at the same time. Does anyone know when/if Zoom plans to address this? I know this used to be a limitation of iOS but...

ryan918 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Printing Live transcription

I am transferring all my zoom recordings into a folder onto my Laptop from the Cloud. Why can't I transfer the LIVE transcription. It says it is not supported.

Murial by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

audio level

I've recorded a meeting, but the level of the audio volume is too low. I can only ear a whisper. At the moment of recording, the input volume was setted at 50%. Now, how can I remedy this? Is there a way to improve the audio track that I've got?

Resolved! "Host has another meeting in progress"

My colleague started a meeting, transferred hosting duties to another participant and left the meeting. She then attempted to start another scheduled meeting but kept getting the message that the Host has another meeting in progress. I'm sure I've tr...

zoom doesn't log in on Mac and won't join a meeting

I regularly use zoom on my Mac and suddenly it stopped working, it doesn't log in to my account and doesn't let me join a meeting. it sends me a connection error and I don't know what to do. I tried with different Wi-fi networks and still doesn't wor...

Time stamps in transcript are inaccurate

I have a transcript of a meeting with time stamps in it and closed captions on the meeting video. The time stamps are off by about 4 seconds; is there an easy way to fix that or do I need to adjust each time stamp manually throughout the transcript?

User Management Question Please Help

I've searched the community and tried to use the bot on the web portal and cannot find an answer or get assistance..... I've recently added a new employee and member to my team. This is a licensed meeting user. I've added this individual to my office...

CP1989 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now