Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Freezing, getting worse.

I started using Zoom early on because of the pandemic. I had a few issues with freezing and these issues have increased to the point of not being able to smoothly conduct or participate in meetings. Zoom has claimed it was a WiFi issue, it is not. I ...

MSI Laptop Video Camera Issue

Ok this is really getting on my nerves since it hasn't been fixed since I've owned my brand-new laptop for a few months now. The last update I noticed there were a number of specific MSI tweaks and bug fixes. My issue is that at any random time if my...

Jay2917 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Feedback/echo

Good morning all. Lately as I'm sharing during our church service, we are getting an echo from all participants . This only happens when I'm sharing ,not from others.How do I resolve this?Thanks.

3neeboo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problems whit backgroud

Good evening. I want to set a background and I have installed a green background but when I flag "green background" on the field, the background ends up on my body and not on my face nor on the background itself. I really don't know what I'm wrong

Gianni by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Use of tablet

Hi Everybody, I want to connect a Samsung Tab with my Macbook.The Zoom meeting is running on the Mac but I want to use the Tablet to draw diagrams and underline some presentations.Can I just use it with " Share your screen"? Does anyone has some expe...

Recording in 720p

Hi guys, how do i get the 720p resolution in recordings ? ive set HD in video settings. Checked the enable compatibility format for post editing. However i still not able to achive the 720p resolution. I just get the standard low resolution. I record...

Recordings on Zoom

Hi everyone,When I meet with people on zoom, I've started telling them that recordings are available. I send them a link once I have it sent to me by zoom. But is that link to the video only available for 7 days? or is it available (and working) for ...

annbee by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video Not On when joining meeting.

"Turn off my video when joining meeting" is OFF (unchecked) , yet video is always OFF when I join a meeting. How can I join meeting with video ON?

FMCook by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

White Balance Issue Every Time Camera is Turned On

The Problem: Every time I start my video for a meeting or even in the video settings, my camera becomes very red because zoom changes my white balance. I have a Logitech HD Webcam C510 and I open the logitech video settings app. I noticed 2 things ha...

Charlton by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!