Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

My video is messing up

This is the second time I have written about this. I only have a basic membership to zoom. I am only on here 3 to 4 times a year. Each time it is for medical reasons. Since my video is not working I now have to go to mu doctor in person. I can not dr...

camera stopped working since recent update

Zoom forced an update on me today. Since then it fails to recognise my video camera and asks me to pick a different one from settings. Neither camera nor settings have changed since the update. It works perfectly fine in Zoom and Skype. The camera is...

Call out from meeting

Can someone tell me please how to phone someone during a meeting to bring them into the meeting?We have the Pro version of zoom, and one of our weekly participants who is 84 yrs old, has lost the ability to not only join by computer, but also cannot ...

two participants speaking at same time

Hi all, I just want to make sure that Zoom allows two participants to speak at the same time without automatically muting one of them based on whose speaking volume is louder or softer. In addition, and I know this will sound weird, but please hear m...

alternative host sheduling

Hi! some problem need helpgiven:recurring meetinghost: ***********alternative host: ***********in John's table of meetings, the meeting is visiblehow to make it visible on alternative host (Peter) table of meetings ? Education Licens