cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access previous recording

TailorMiller
Listener

I am trying to access a previous meeting that was recorded, in order to do so I have to register by entering my name and email address and clicking that I am not a robot. Once I do that, the page regenerates to start the registration form over again and does not take me to the recorded meeting. 

10 REPLIES 10

JuneTan13
Listener

I have the same issues for our webinar recordings.  We have been able to access these same recordings for 2 years with no issues. As we need to access these for an upcoming course starting 5 June, could Zoom pls revert ASAP with a fix.  This is URGENT.

Yes I'm in the same boat, I have had no issues accessing recordings in previous classes until this term and have two assignments due from these seminar recordings tomorrow, in need of a solution ASAP. 

私も普段使っているPCでは同じ状況です。ですが他のPCやスマホからは録画を視聴することが出来ますので、出来ないPCの問題なのかも?と思いますが、解決策を知りたいです。

JuneTan13
Listener

Hello Temari, we have tried on PC, Mac, smartphones, all same issue. As we cannot be telling my course participants it's their device issue when none of these problems ever existed, it is clearly a Zoom issue which they must fix for us paying users.  Zoom, your support is noticeably absent here.

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

I suggest you submit a ticket with Zoom support (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new)  
Regards

leticia_maioli
Listener

Também estamos enfrentando o mesmo problema aqui!

gmora1
Listener

That happened to me today and there´s an option to regenerate a code that is sent to your e-mail and you enter that code and that allows you to view your recordings.

Just to confirm, you can view only your recordings doing this procedure right? Can you mention how you got it?

gmora1
Listener

After typing the code I was able to see the recordings in my account.   I was required a code because I used a different device to access my zoom account.

DenaSuh
Listener

I experienced the same problem. The only thing that worked was having the host of the meeting send another link. The first time I ran into this issue I tried opening a ticket with Zoom but it was closed almost instantaneously. This is the second time it has happened to me so hopefully the solution from the first time will work again.