What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

4k camera to 4k resolution on video?

Can anybody tell me if I can get a 4k(UHD) resolution on video on zoom meetings with an additional 4k camera?I did find HD resolution but couldn't find anything above that resolution. Does zoom support 4k(UHD) video meetings? if yes,1. how should my ...

indoknd by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to join a Zoom

I recently upgraded my Zoom to allow meetings longer than 40 minutes. I made the upgrade during one of my zoom calls. From that point on, I have been unable to join a new zoom call (even my own meetings). When. I click on a "join meeting" url, it tri...

1 licence - 1 PC?

Hallo.Please, If I buy one profi licence for our business, can we organize meetings/webinairs from different locations? I mean, one presenation from my notebook, next from my partner notebook etc.Thanks a lot.

Dhanill by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error message 401

Hi I am at my wits end with Zoom, I have an error message 401 and have removed the programme and thought I had reinstalled it and still get the same error message,over and over again "problem with logging in to Zoom account problem with invalid passw...

Iris123 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does a Basic user inherit Licensed account rights?

Hi guys! We have a licensed account and run classes over Zoom and we normally have to log in and make our tutor the host of the Zoom call at the start of the session. If we created a Basic user on our account could we have them start and host their c...

Cloud Recording

Hi, when recording a lesson to the cloud, I would like to make sure my speaker view window appears side-by-side to share screen and not over it.I have tried to mark that option in the 'recording settings' but it doesn't seem to work.It does however s...

My cloud recording won't show up

I already press stop recording and let the original host stop the recording. But I don't see where the newest recording is of the meeting? I waited for hours and yet it won't show up. I afraid it is lost.

z121487 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

History of Meeting that we have join as a Participant

Greetings to all, May I know if there is a way we can track the details of the meeting we have attended such as date, time, Duration, and no of participants attended. If there is a way, can I know how can we do that? If not, can we request the ZOOM d...

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?