Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom meeting recording issue

I have recorded a meeting on 13 of July but it doesn't save on my system a member on zoom created the meeting and make me host to record the meeting. I have click on record button and the meeting start recording but it doesn't save on my system i don...

Accessing meeting recording

I was a participant in a Zoom meeting, the host gave me recording permission and I recorded the Zoom meeting (record to the computer, I guess), but I didn't use my account, I just directly joined with the "join a meeting" option and I didn't include ...

TP7 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording and saving a Zoom meeting

I am unable to record and save a meeting. The red record button does not show up in the middle of the screen. I am using a laptop pc, free version. Are there settings to adjust? It gives me the option to end meeting but nothing is saved. No error cod...

MY ZOOM DOESN'T WORK!

I NEED HELP ASAP. I have a paid subscription... and my clients have not been able to join my meeting for 2 days... it says on their end that I am currently in a meeting while I wait for them. This is URGENT. PLEASE HELP! I need a person... not a BOT.

TV3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

viewer sees dual screen just like host

How do I ensure every participant views the screen with two windows that I (host) has pinned?I pin two cameras but it does not help. Still every participants still get random views and not the two specific windows that I have pinned. And what I have ...

Cant update zoom

Like I am trying to update my log in my zoom but it keep saying it keep saying i am not on 5.10.3 version and told me to contact the it team to update it. How do i contact the it team to update it?