Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Clearing the cloud

Help please !!! Zoom support has been silent for a month now. My cloud is running out of space, I want to set a time limit for storing records in the cloud. I want to set the limitation for 1 year, but there is a problem. This cloud stores data for 2...

Resolved! Can we use an external web camera on a smart phone(android or iPhone)?

As a subject shows. I will try using an external web camera, attaching to android or iphone mobile devices,but I found a topic that zoom dose not recommend an external web camera on the smart phone.Is it a truth? reference:https://zoom-support.nissho...

sugita by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Are late participants able to see chat?

If someone joins a Zoom meeting late, are they only able to see the chat messages after they log on; or are they able to see the discussion prior to their arrival? And, is there a setting that controls this?

720 cloud recording

It says I have to get Zoom Help to enable 720 cloud recording, but the link takes me in a circle. What do i need to do?

Oakbell by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

4k camera to 4k resolution on video?

Can anybody tell me if I can get a 4k(UHD) resolution on video on zoom meetings with an additional 4k camera?I did find HD resolution but couldn't find anything above that resolution. Does zoom support 4k(UHD) video meetings? if yes,1. how should my ...

indoknd by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to join a Zoom

I recently upgraded my Zoom to allow meetings longer than 40 minutes. I made the upgrade during one of my zoom calls. From that point on, I have been unable to join a new zoom call (even my own meetings). When. I click on a "join meeting" url, it tri...

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program