Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! "meeting analytics from read" in Zoom

Did anyone see "meeting analytics from read" in Zoom meeting? It is like an attendee. Only the meeting organizer can kick it out of the meeting. What is it? How was it joined the meeting? Please refer to the attached screenshot. Please help!

share screen

Hi, i host a daily meeting- but i can not always be on, How do i allow share screen for everyone in advance so i do not have to be on to open it up?

larrybe by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

System Reset Password Notificaiton

I see we can change the email notification that a password has been reset-sent to the person whose password was changed-but how do I modify the system reset email that says you have X days to reset your password before it expires? I hate the format a...

Dispute Charge on Overage Recordings

I received emails and was asked by Zoom to delete my recordings and upgrade the storage. I followed the instructions. AFTER i deleted almost all the recordings, (26 GB remained in the storage), I upgraded my storage on 24 Jan 2023 to 30GB. The overag...

NYN by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't Start My Meetings

Since the recent update, whenever I log in to my zoom account and then click on my meeting, it takes me to a new screen to sign in. Then when I sign in again it tells me that my meeting has already started (it hasn't) and the cycle continues. It's ma...

makeba by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Live Closed Captioning

I'm a closed captioner. Live closed captions are not displaying properly. The chevrons are not starting on a new line. Is there a fix for this?

Nettie65 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes