Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Virtual backgrounds

I am using Windows 11 on a 2021 laptop. I enabled virtual backgrounds and selected one of the Zoom provided backgrounds (grass). When I get into a meeting and click the VIDEO icon it says Virtual Background but only shows blur or no blur. What should...

JudyB1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Lost the local recording

Hi Team,I was doing a Local Recording for the online classes I used to attend and my laptop Crashed .So please can you help me to get back the locally recorded video and I am ready to pay for it

Inconsistent taskbar application icon

Hello!Have you seen this issue before where the Zoom application taskbar icon has different visuals with a multi-display setup? I have attached a screenshot of the example.Have tested the following devices so far; OS: Windows 10OS version / build: 22...

jonj by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! No option to go Live in a Facebook Group

When I click on "go live on facebook" in zoom, the only 2 options mentioned on the "Live stream Zoom Meeting to Facebook Live" page are :- share on your own timeline- share to a pageThere is no group option as you can see in the attached screenshot.I...

Audio issues

HiI am on a Mac and the audio has been fine until recently. Now I can't hear the other end but they can hear me. How do I rectify this? Thanks

finn2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adjust recording

Hi! My recording started recording right away and I don't want to include the first few seconds of the call. Is there a way to do that? Thanks!

Ambc2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Annotation owner label

Is it possible to have some labels of who wrote/draw annotations during a meeting? If a big meeting where annotations are allowed sometimes a lot of people start drawing and typing things, it would be nice to know who contributed right away, like a l...

frbs by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes