Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Streaming to Facebook Group

Hi I've been searching for solutions all morning and have read up on both Facebook and Zoom to make sure I have all the settings in order, but I still can't stream a Zoom meeting to my Facebook group. When I'm in Zoom and ask to stream to Facebook, ...

TrineLH by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

How does Single Sign On work?

Does Single Sign On mean that it is not necessary to sign in to a Zoom account each time to begin hosting a meeting? Background:We have three paid Pro accounts used across 24 staff. Zoom meetings are scheduled in Google Calendar via the Firefox or Ch...

Nicky by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual Background not working consistently with M1 Mac

Hello I have the 16-inch MBPro, M1 Pro. I use a green screen for virtual backgrounds in the Zoom client. I have been having a difficult time getting this to “stick” during Zoom sessions; I will establish a background and then once I return to the Zoo...

Can't connect

Hi allI can't connect to my zoom accounts any more. I have two zoom accounts and neither will let me sign in and connect. I have tried both the client and web applications and neither will connect. These are the messages I get. I do not know what's g...

Invalid Access Token 124 code

I am trying to use the Api to add a meeting registrant but getting the error invalid access token 124 when I do so. My JWT token works for many of the Api calls even the ones that it says oAuth on but not for thesehttps://api.zoom.us/v2/meetings/{mee...

rick1990_1-1650331199500.png rick1990_0-1650331237208.png

Removing a Meeting Passcode as for a scheduled Meeting

Hi, I've scheduled a zoom meeting for an organization's information meeting; however, it seems like I've overlooked the Meeting Passcode as it is currently set, but seems to be unremovable. There's a note under the area for the passcode area that say...

bongus22 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual Background ,

since Update on 14/04/2022 , Virtual Background can not be Accessed...can not be Updated..Goes to BACKGROUND

Tuil66 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now