Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Mute on participants Sound

Hi, i’m having a hybrid meeting and want to know how/if i Can mute one participants Sound.to clarify, i do not want to mute their microphone, I just want to mute their sound on my computer (not anyone elses) best Jamie

Jamiesg by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Polls in a recurring meeting

I am creating a recurring meeting. I want different poll questions for the different meeting occasions, but once I add polls they turn up at all occasions. Does anqone know how to fix this?

powerpoint slide show

When I share my powerpoint presentation in the 'presentation mode' and I click through the pages, my audience only sees the first slide. When I close the slide show and I click throught the different slides, it works well. (But that doesn't look nice...

Marike by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Loud Feedback During Meeting

I'm not able to conduct meeting due to loud feedback noise, sounding like high pitched crickets, every time anyone in the meeting, including the two people who are on the call and within the same room are attending the meeting. How do we get rid of t...

MJ53 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing problem

Hello, I payed for the pro plan monthly but when I go to my account it says that I still have the basic plan. When I create a meeting for more than 2 persons, it lasts just 40 minutes (like the basic plan). I have received my invoice email saying tha...

Share Screen Power Point issue

Hi, sometimes when I want to share a PP-presention, the slideshow mode is not visible to the participants. Sometimes when I start over, it works, sometimes it doesn't. What am I doing wrong? I have been using Zoom for 2 years and I feel that this has...

Problem in share screen

Hello, new problem: when I share screen in a full mode, the presentation is stuck for participants, while host can see the presntation moves on. Can you help me please?

Shelly1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!