What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom crashes 5 minuts after I enter a meeting

I've this problem: when I enter a meeting some minutes later Zoom crashes. I use Debian 32 bit and this problem starts only yesterday, after Zoom has worked very well. There isn't any problem with the dependency. i've tried also to unistall Zoom comp...

FDrone by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

one click share join meeting windows

helloI am frequently helping my dad with his computer via zoom. I usually take control on his screen and help him this way.I would like to automate this process for him because he finds it difficult to manage the technical steps.for example I would l...

jokop2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to check all meeting histories

Hey everyone , I have a problem that i need your support with ! I need you guys to help me find the meeting history. i would like to know all the meetings that i have joined before and with date and time i joined and left . Please help me x) Thanks i...

Hour by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen sharing with speaker video inside the powerpoint

Hello Me and my friends are running tutoring sessions using zoom and recently found through the recording that my video is showing inside the powerpoint that i am sharing. Is it a bug or is it something related to my zoom setting? I have already upda...

Resolved! Question about what constitutes a "host"

At the "Roles in a meeting" page on the Zoom website I read the following "Host: The user that scheduled the meeting. They have full permissions to manage the meeting. There can only be one host of a meeting." My question is, what constitutes "The us...

Name displays as giberish

My name displays as a series of letters and numbers and symbols. My profile shows my correct name. What is going on and how do I fix it?Thanks

Zoom Scheduler Requests Log In every time

I am trying to schedule a meeting on behalf of someone else. I have the Zoom Scheduler and Chrome extension installed. Every single time I go to the Zoom scheduler and hit schedule meeting, or if I'm in Google Calendar and I hit options, it prompts m...

Local Recording Unable To Find

Hello, I just recorded a meeting and I am unable to locate it within my zoom profile? Where would I find a link to my zoom recording? It did pop-up after the meeting that it was being saved, but I didn't click on it then and I am unable to find it. I...

Rein by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?

What's New at Zoom?