Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

My Video Recording Keeps Crashing

Every time I record a video on Zoom and it is converting I get an unexpected error. It will save until it is in the 95% range and then disappear. When I open up a new meeting I get a popup the says Zoom had an Unexpected Error. I can type a response ...

Resolved! Attendee couldn't share screen

I attempted to have a Zoom meeting with a sole client in a large organisation here in the UK. They could see my screen share as the Host but when I asked them to share their screen, the client said that when they clicked on the 'share' button and sel...

Why end meeting webhook not called?

I've setup attendee join/left event webhook and it's working properly. But webhook is not called for end meeting event. Am I missing anything?But when I set for meeting end event, it's not called. Access is givenWebhook log shows nothing

vikaskanani_0-1651149963696.png vikaskanani_1-1651150109021.png vikaskanani_2-1651150144486.png vikaskanani_3-1651150307158.png

Resolved! informations sur les tarifs et les options

c'est ma premiere experience avec zoom et je veux avoir une reunion zoom d e 3h et sauvegarde en ligne avec 17 clients pour discuter des nouvelles offres et conditions, j'aimerais savoir quelle option de tarif choisir pour

Bandwith Problem

I m stuck with a maximum bandwith of 900kb/s (in zoom) but my speedtest show that i have a 90Mb/s connection. What can i do to get more bandwith

regarding download

in my computer zoom is not installingplease help me it is showing error 

199859 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

screen sharing

When I share screen, zoom attendees are complaining that the screen I shared is blurry

gediap3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More