Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting invitations are showing incorrect date/time

I use the free version of zoom to meet with friends during covid. The last few weeks when I set up a meeting and then send the invitation for the meeting (by email from the zoom meetings link on zoom app, iPad) the invitation states the time and date...

Lesbro by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Recorded audio and video not in sync

I have recorded a video through the zoom desktop client. Recorded it to the local disk, not uploaded to the cloud not down loaded from the clouds. The video is from a Canon Vixia, connected through a Can Link 4K. The audio is coming through a Roland ...

waiting room video dimensions

I am trying to add a video to my waiting room, but I can't seem to get the proper dimensions as there's a lot of empty black space showing around my video. Does anyone know what the correct dimensions should be?

Changing Media output

I have hearing disability and wear hearing aids.. I hear best when I stream audio from my phone to my hearing aids via bluetooth. However I am unable to do that on Zoom, I am not finding any settings that allow me to do that, and zoom forces me to us...

mz8 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Gallery mode is black

Hello! When I go to galley mode, all the participants go black. I can interact with then, using the right click, and in the presentation mode, I can see that when I move the division on the screen, part of the participants is shown. Anyone has encoun...

GabrielValdo_0-1629296143177.png GabrielValdo_1-1629296153166.png GabrielValdo_2-1629296217613.png

Email adresses of registered participants

Hi allI have a meeting scheduled with registration. Now I would like to send an email to all the registered participants. How can I extract the email addresses of all participants ?Thanks a lot

HJU by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Installing Zoom with new MacOS Ventura Version 13.1

I just purchased a new Macbook Air and updated my computer to the new MacOS Version 13.1 but I am having issues installing. Is anyone encountering the same issue? Any help on how to install successfully? I am not sure what the issue is and Apple dire...

Cass963 by Listener
  • 40 replies
  • 4 likes