Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Accidentally send direct message to everyone

Was in a zoom meeting with 100+ people and tried to send a direct message to a participant and instead it sent a direct message to everyone. ie everyone got a direct message from me (distinct from a post from me to everyone). You can imagine the conf...

No clear video image on zoom

video image issue on new lenovo laptop. Image overexposed to light and shadows. I have gone into to zoom settings but that has not resolved the issue.

Sheila7 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Launch a meeting"

Sometime in the last week or so, I've been having trouble launching my meetings. Is anyone else having this problem? I click to start the meeting and the page with the big blue "Launch meeting" button comes up. When I click on it nothing happens. The...

doc-b by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Error opening zoom conference from abroad

Hello, I'm a Korean connection user, and I tried to open a zoom meeting during my overseas business trip last week, but I found an error that didn't open. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

URL Link Did Not Work To Join A Meeting

When we initiate meetings, we send out a meeting ID and a code or password. For a meeting I was to attend today, I only got a URL link. That would not get me into the meeting. It opened up in Safari. When I allowed it to open up in the Zoom App, it a...

MAWC by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

update difficulty

Zoom is asking that I update to the 5.12.2 version. Through the chat box, they suggest clicking on the profile picture, then check for updates. When I click on my profile picture I do not get a drop down menu, but see my name, plans and billing and s...

Meeting features

Hello, I need help. I want to organize a meeting (< 100 persons) and I'm looking for the feature to hide the name of meeting participants for the participants themselves. Is it possible please ?

NadiaN by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes