Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Freezing camera.

I have freezing happening. For the first few seconds of a meeting all is well. Then all the pictures freeze. Note:apparently MY picture is not freezing for othersif someone shares a screen, I can see it no issue.Internet connection: This happens at b...

Lise46 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Audio while sharing a video with a colleague.

I want to send this as feedback and a feature request to Zoom but I see no expedient way to do that even though I have feedback enabled. FEATURE: I want to share a video with audio with a colleague that is three hours long. But, I do not want to hear...

Lonny by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor Video Quality Zoom PWA on Chromebook

I just downloaded and tested the Zoom PWA app on my Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2. The video quality is dismal. The regular Zoom app video was decent. Is there any fix for the video? The Chromebook itself has high quality video, so I can only assume th...

JR6 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Recovering chat after crashed zoom meeting

Tech Help neededUsing Zoom earlier for training It crashed and we got back on in minutes - but it wiped the chat previously - which is always useful to revise questions ofAny way of recovering the chat?

speakerphone issue

When i join in a zoom meeting trough Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5, doesn't using speaker phone but basic phone speak.Have you ever experienced this? If you have experience, how did you solve it?