Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! 40 minute limit on meeting with two participants.

I have been using zoom to make personal video calls for a while now. I have a basic plan and the call only have two participants including me. But since a few days I am getting the 40 minute limits on the similar calls. Please help me resolve it.

Received Meeting Invite But No Time or Date Included

I received a Zoom meeting invite via a message received on a professional platform on my Desktop Computer. Not sent directly to my email address. The invitation includes all info EXCEPT Time & Date. Is there a way that I can access that info knowing ...

Fullrun by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Allowing session without host being present

I am the scheduler for weekly meetings of our group. I schedule the session, (I have a paid account) and send out notices. Sometimes I can't be present however I alway schedule the session. When I can't be there when members try to connect they get t...

Meetings

Is there a way to see more than just the meetings that I have scheduled under the meetings tab?

40mins limitation with a basic user on a paid account

According to the Zoom support (see the below link),https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/202460676-Time-limits-for-Zoom-MeetingsFree licenses (Basic) on paid accountsMeeting ends after 30 hours (active or idle)1 host, no participant1 host, 1 part...

Meeting timed out after 40 minutes

Although there were only 2 participants in my meeting today, the meeting timed out after 40 minutes. Has there been a policy change?

Srbromby by Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 5 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More