Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Keyboard not working with screen sharing

Hi,I have an issue with the keyboard when screensharing. When I share my screen the other person can draw using the pencil but can't type text, it's as if their keyboard is locked (it even makes that sound) whereas I can annotate just fine. However t...

m4em4e by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Live Transcription Not Working

Live transcription is not working when joining and hosting a meeting. All settings are check marked. We are able to request live transcription and the host is able to "activate". Once the host activates transcription, no captions show up for either t...

ISSUE: Virtual Background

I can't seem to use my virtual background without a green screen. I believe my MacBook reaches its requirements to do so. Please help.

Can't pay

Hello! Our company has troubles with payments. We've used Russian credit card to pay, but according to the situation with payments from Russia, we think it is impossible now. So we haven't pay for two months already and are looking to any solution! I...

Zoom Quit Unexpectedly Error

Hi folks, trying to get zoom going on my computer. I am registered and have the program downloaded and installed. However, when I try to open the program I get an error message that says "zoom.us quit unexpectedly" I can try to reopen it, ignore that...

Bear66 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Recording disaster

This is a last, desperate throw of the dice, but I wondered whether anybody would have any suggestions as to how to recover a meeting that I recorded earlier, which seems to have been lost. It was a local, manual recording and I had an external drive...

PaulF1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Avoid registrationform

Hi, I'd like to organize meetings where people I have in my encloses facebookgroup can join directly and outsiders first need to fill out the registrationform. Would that be a possibility and if so, how do I set this up? Right now, if I share the dir...

Visje by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Waiting Room query

Sorry if already covered but I wish I had the option to click a button to put all clients back in the waiting room if needed to mirror the option already there to bring everyone in at once. Everytime I see a Zoom update I look for this as a new addit...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now