Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Streaming on funeral failed

Hello.I did a live streaming of my father's funeral today. I created an event via Facebook and used my Zoom link details for friends and family to join.Unfortunately, it didn't record the streaming.Totally let my family down on this and wondered if t...

error code 1132

Hi guys, why am I getting a error code 1132 on my desk top, but not my phone? My desk top uses windows. I tried the chatbox and it didn't help.

Petey1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

microphone access on mobile

is your microphone on/can people hear you if you haven't hit "join audio" yet on mobile? zoom has access to my microphone already, so i don't know if it automatically connects that without me choosing the audio source. i don't see the mute/unmute but...

zoom recording

When I record on a zoom call it toggles between the speakers even after I have pinned both of the host. How can I stop that?

Find my Zoom recording?

The host of a recent Zoom gave me permission to record, and the screen indicated it was doing so, but there was nothing at the end about how to access the recording. I have looked everywhere that previous answers suggest—Documents, iCloud, ThisMac—an...

Email notifications

Hi,I am setting up interviews via Zoom. I do not pay to use my Zoom account. I set up the meeting with the individual and myself, but I do not receive the email notification that I have been invited to a meeting. Everything I Google says I should rec...

No Fixed Time Meeting Polls

What happens to poll results during no fixed time meetings? Say I use that meeting link for a meeting on Thursday and I launch the poll but I also use that link for a meeting on Friday and launch the same poll, what happens to the poll results? Are t...