Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom Meetings dropping

Hi all, I'm hoping I can get some help. I conduct weekly Zoom meetings for our business with clients across the U.S. Starting about 5 days ago I was on one of these meetings and I got dropped FOUR times! The clients were still on (nothing happens to ...

kellyb45 by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting direct messages

Hi. me and my class mates getting direct messages from someone who's using our names during class. one time one of my class mate received direct message from someone who used my name. it's not me who sent DM to her and there's no one with the same na...

Pangugu by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Calendar Integration and user activation

Hey, I am having some problems configuring calendar integration from a "Zoom video conference system" account used for a video meeting room. Also the user activation is a bit of a hazzle, not being able to login to the mailbox of the account for some...

Keep getting kicked off

I use a MAC. Zoom kept saying an update was necessary when signing on. I would allow the update...but it kept coming back with an error code. I looked up the error code and followed the instructions as to how to get the update on my MAC. I no longer ...

Zoom recording not accessable

I am currently doing some private lessons, and since i am currently abroad my teacher has been sending me zoom recordings... this system was working perfectly fine, until around 2 weeks ago i've had the same identical issues precisely... When the tea...

Screenshot 2023-08-30 at 11.27.03.png

Microphone dropping mid call

Hi I am really hoping you can help me as this is driving me crazy!! I have used Zoom for calls / joined external Zoom calls for a years and never had any issues. In the last few weeks my microphone keeps dropping mid call and no one can hear me. I am...

Pillar by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Extract attendees details

I tried to download data of all attendees that i have during my session but no data is available.How is it possible?

Alfred5 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

añadir usuarios a mi cuenta

Buenos dias. En nuestra asociación tenemos contratado zoom. Somos 8 personas en Junta Directiva. Normalmente abro las reuniones yo ...pero quiero que las puedan abrir xcuañlquiera de las 8 personas y desde cualquier dispositivo....cómo lo hago?

AELFA by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes