What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom VDI increase video resolution

Hi all,we use in our company zoom meeting client and zoom vdi meeting client v5.8.4 (for VMware Horizon).We recognize that the webcam resolution is much lower on the zoom vdi client. It looks like 320x240.If we use ne normal zoom client in vdi we get...

Eric_R by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Checking for and Downloading latest version

Instructions say to check what version zoom you have go to your profile picture and click help and then about to get to that option.When I go to my profile picture there is no option for help. Any suggestions welcome. Trying to determine what is the ...

rubygott by Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Save Video order v5.9.0

In this new version I should be able to Save Video Order in a modified Gallery View. As per:Saving a custom gallery view orderStart a meeting as the host. Set a custom gallery order for your meetingClick View Click Save Video Order. This custom galle...

How to admin and schedule meetings of multiple accounts?

Hi everyone.We are a postproduction studio with 2 recording studios, each with his own Zoom Meeting Pro account.At this moment, to schedule their meetings, I have to change every time account on dashboard to create different meetings. How can I manag...

Resolved! All actions very slow

Has anyone else had this experience that all actions are very slow? When I move a mouse to the edge of the Window, it takes 2-3 seconds to activate resizing. When I hover over any button, it's the same. After clicking on "Unmute" button, it takes 1-4...

Cannot record to cloud

I've been set my preferences using step by step in Zoom guidelines.However, I still cannot record my meeting into cloud. There's no option to cloud recording in my Zoom apps.Anyone have some suggestions? Thanks!

Zoom crashes 5 minuts after I enter a meeting

I've this problem: when I enter a meeting some minutes later Zoom crashes. I use Debian 32 bit and this problem starts only yesterday, after Zoom has worked very well. There isn't any problem with the dependency. i've tried also to unistall Zoom comp...

FDrone by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?