Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

GSuite Add-On: Swapping Zoom Meeting Host

I need to schedule meetings on behalf of other people in my organisation. For this, I have access their Google calendars. However, the Zoom add-on doesn't allow me to swap the meeting host, which means all meetings are scheduled with my own zoom meet...

Autofill city and state from Zip code

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to have the fields city and state filled automatically when entering the Zip code in the registration page ? Like this example : Autofill City & State from Zip Code with Ziptastic | CSS-Tricks - CSS-Tricks Thanks...

Yves972 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my webcam worked once on zoom

im having issues with my webcam on my laptop as it worked only once in meetings and the rest of the time its just a black screen when my webcam is on I have uninstalled and reinstalled zoom multi of times and nothing worked as my webcam works fine wi...

I want to restore my recordings.

The meeting was held with the automatic recording function turned on in the settings menu,but when I checked after the meeting, there was no recording. How can I recover it?

JK123 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ZOOM PC 다운로드 오류

ZOOM PC 다운로드가 계속 안되고 있습니다. 설치가 진행되지 않고, 아래처럼 에러코드가 나옵니다. ZOOM InstallerInstallation FailedError Code: 10003

acorn by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ENFOQUE DE CÁMARA

No puedo activar la función de "enfoque" de la cámara, ¿es necesario tener la versión de paga?

SAULO1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HD

Hello, I need HD quality in my meetings, I also need mobile phone cameras to be seen in HD and in 16/9 ratio and not 4/3

Owner unable to change Meeting Settings

I've scheduled a meeting and found that there's not only a passcode, but also a waiting room enabled for the meeting despite the "Require that all meetings are secured with one security option" being turned on. I can't find a way to remove the passco...

bongus22_0-1650486264046.png bongus22_1-1650486425904.png
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now