Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Need Help to connect website with zoom premium

I'm trying to connect my website with Zoom so that clients can join meetings directly from the site. I've attempted this but haven't been successful.Can someone help me figure out how to make this work? I'd really appreciate any guidance or alternati...

Parallel access

Hello there, is there a possibility to grant several persons, who hold seminars for us, access to our firm's zoom account without blocking us? We need to hold meetings etc. for several projects. Thank you and kind regards, Christina

Zoom client Auto Update for windows

Hi Team, We have set to slow track channel to receive the auto-update client option and we have got the auto-update only to 5.11.1 (6602) - Minor Release but the recent release is July 18, 2022 version 5.11.3 (7123) - Major Release Any reasons why th...

No meeting reminders - urgent

No matter what I do, my participants are not receiving any meeting reminders for my recurring meeting. I have 2100 people registered and it's of no use. I also seem to be missing the setting in Settings - General where I can edit when they receive th...

ddob by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! one user does not get any confirmation email

Hi all I am managing a large corporate meeting account. adding users is a daily task. I tried adding a new user, and she did not receive the confirmation email, so she couldn't register and get past the pending status. I tried sending to a different ...

Geoedge by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get usage report for licensed users?

Hello. I think, that I've some licensed users that doesn't use Zoom at all. so Licenses are used for nothing.can't find any usefull report to get detailed view of Meetings per user per year or something like that.

WingDog by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Portrait mode 180 degrees error

Hello everyone, I have a rather specific question about Zoom's video formatting.When I meet with my team on other video platforms we turn our laptops on their sides so we can see more of eachother and make it feel lik we are sitting in a circle.We tr...

GRABACIONES SIN AUDIO

HOLA, cuando grabo en directo con musica de fondo y guardo la clase. No se escucha el audio de la clase grabada