Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Date format inconsistent in Zoom Usage Excel reports

Hi, Im an admin user. I'm generating usage reports for a recurring meeting to find out if people registered have never attended or when they last attended. I generate the report for the month and then filter out the people who attended the recurring ...

Can't share screen when someone else logs on

I started a meeting and has my screen shared. I invited someone and as soon as they log in, I get a box that pops up that tells me I'm restricted from sharing. I have combed through the message boards and checked/unchecked just about every box and no...

how to delete a meeting on linux?

Hi, according to the user guide I should- On the left-hand pane, select the meeting you want to delete. - From the options to the right, click Delete.But there is no delete option, the only options i see are "Copy Invitation" and "Edit". So how can I...

Survey Exel error

I'm curious why a blank window appears instead of the name when I download a survey Excel file. I've been experiencing this issue when downloading survey files for the past few days. What steps should I take to resolve this?

error.jpg
hanna6 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Removed participant (bomber) able to rejoin repeatedly

Last night we had a bomber that kept coming back into the meeting after he was removed. He had changed his name so we didn't know it was him until after we let him back in. The setting is correct, " Allow removed participants to rejoin is disabled". ...

bcanha by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Calendar Integration

I have a personal Zoom account that I also use for my business. I have three emails one being for business. That email is part of Exchange (for which I am not the administrator). How do I all calendar syncing? My invites for Zoom don't include any ki...

kareleg by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes