What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting audio

I can hear and see clients.they can see me but cannot hear.My microphone is NOT muted. please help in correcting this annoying situation. Happy New Year and thanks a lot.

Camera

HelloThe last 3 times I had a meeting with a client, the client could not see me on Zoom (but I could see him). I don't know why, because my camera seemed activated (light) and when I had planned the meeting I had clicked both times on camera for the...

TL2022 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

host has another meeting in progress

Hi there, I am wondering if someone could help me with this problem that I am having. I have read all of the discussion boards and am still getting the "host has another meeting in progress" message for clients trying to join my group.I am the only h...

chants by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Zoom meeting connection issue

Hi everyone, I'm having an issue connecting to Zoom meetings from my home PC. I've tried Microsoft Teams and Cisco Webex and have no issues there. When I try Zoom, I'm getting a 5003 error. I've run through all the troubleshoot steps I can think of b...

ZOOM HANGS AND DISCONNECT

I AM USING REALME BOOK FOR ZOOM AND I AM FINDING SEVERAL ZOOM MEETING CRASH DURING PPT SHARING OR VDO SHARING AND ZOOM DISCONNECT. IF MEETING IS LONGER UPTO 2 HOURS THAN IT GETS DISCONNECT AND TAKE VERY LONG TIME TO CONNECT PLS SUGGEST HOW TO RECTIFY...

Depressed sound on my IPad when on Zoom

When hosting a zoom meeting I shared my screen which was running a video. The audio level went down almost to mute on my iPad although it was fine on the other attendees machines.

Pat5 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

supprimer un fichier

Bonjour,comment supprimer un fichier déposé par erreur pendant une réunion ?Merci de vos réponses.

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?