Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

upcoming vs personal room

When i record my upcoming meetings vs my personal room quality is huge difference - i cant seem to figure out the settings and why? so my personal room i can record and its full screen with all my participants. vs my scheduled meetings, the settings ...

Unable to Join a Meeting - Join Button Grey

Hi Everyone! At times when I click the Join button for a Zoom meeting it turns grey and the popup for the meeting ID does not show up. Also, when I try joining from the browser, it just shows the home screen of Zoom with the Join, New Meeting, and Sh...

muznah by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dual Monitors

hello. When you have 'dual monitors' activated, you have the option 'pin to first screen'. it would also be lovely to have 'pin to second screen'.

How do I approve the O365 calendar integration

I'm so confused. I know I've integrated my O365 calendar before and when I'm trying to do it again, I'm in an endless loop of approval. How do I find and accept, as the admin, these requests?? Azure? Zoom? I am the company O365 admin as well. Is ther...

Using an external mic for meetings

I stream a church worship service to a Zoom audience. To improve overall sound quality, we have a Sennheiser MKE 400 directional mic. We use a MacBook Pro to launch the meeting from our account, and we also use an external webcam that can pan and zoo...

paul4ut by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot hear other callers when they are in motion

Hi--I'm using Zoom version 5.15.7 on a Windows 10 PC in Chrome. Whenever a meeting attendee who is driving or traveling speaks, I either cannot hear the person at all or the audio is extremely choppy. This isn't the case for others on the call, who c...