Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Watermark to Zoom recordings?

Can I Watermark to my Zoom recordings?? and If not possible directly, If I added watermark to the original meeting which seems possible, will it appear during watching the recordings for anyone who will register to watch the recording??

I attended a meeting but I do not show on attendance

Hi! I recently joined a zoom meeting from my google account on my laptop and then switch periodically to the google account on my phone. When I zoomed from my phone the host said that I was not showing up as a participant and that I did not show up o...

Samsung smart monitor M7

I purchased a Samsung smart monitor (M7). The Samsung rep told me I could do Zoom meetings with the monitor and accessory camera by logging onto the internet function of the smart monitor. (I have the chat conversation with the rep saved. ) I spent h...

Zoom recording

Hi support team, I need your help. I recorded a Zoom meeting as a host. But then, I made another one host and left because of urgent reason. I chose saving in the local computer. But the recording ended, and no saving anymore. It is a very important ...

Zoom recordings w/o the cloud?

Can zoom be used to record meetings without using the cloud? Can I record just to my computer? Im out of cloud space and dont want to purchase more if I can record to my computer. IS that possible? Also, when I do have a meeting I keep getting an err...

Saving survey as template

Hi, I have reviewed the past community inquiries regarding saving surveys as templates, and it appears that there were no solutions available between 2021-2022. Wonder if it is now possible to save surveys as templates? Thanks!

JSZY by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Added User Set up

I just added a license and a new admin user to my account. Do I have to set up their meetings as owner or can they do their own?

Links in Zoom Chat not showing for me

I’m not sure why but whenever a link is shared by the Zoom host everyone sees it but me - starting to feel a tad left out what could be going on? It’s been happening for at least a year or more. I have screenshots of what I see and what others see an...

WFS by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Many recordings for my cloud session

Hi, I need your expertise figuring out what I'm doing wrong with the cloud recording settings. I have set up the Zoom so I record my class session to the cloud. However it seems that my students can also trigger a recording and at the end I have many...

MBV2022 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes