Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Sharing Audio - install audio devide

I share my computer audio quite frequently, and about 9/10 times, it works just fine. However, sometimes I get this "To share your computer audio, please install the zoom audio device" message, asking for my username and password. If I click cancel, ...

Can't remove recurring meeting

I have a recurring meeting that I think someone invited me to from a couple of years ago. Every week I get a notification on my phone that the meeting is starting. I can't delete this meeting and I don't know who invited me. Its not on my calendar (w...

Zoom Recording Issue

Hi all, I have an issue with my zoom recording system. Our team recorded the zoom meeting yesterday, and at the end of the meeting, I saw the sign that the system will save the file and will be converted if I end up the meeting. So I end up the meeti...

Seul_ by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Big problem on Debian 12 (stable) with compiz.

Zoom desktop has very big problem with compiz 0.8!!!! It`s unsuitable!!!! context menu don`t visible. I have to use zoom in browser!P. S. I use Debian + compiz (from official repositiry) long times, and don`t want to change it!

Latest Regressions in the Linux Client

I was force-upgraded to version 5.14.7 as of late last week and the Linux version is almost unusable, owing to many interface pop-ups being completely invisible after multiple rounds of clicking. Examples:Swapping accountsSwitching to gallery viewOpe...