Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom PWA bugs/enhancements?

Is Zoom planning on updating Zoom PWA to have all of the standard features and functions that zoom has for other OS? I have a Chromebook and the PWA app has caused a lot of problems, mainly losing audio when joining breakout rooms and needing to exit...

Resolved! Registration and no fixed time

When I schedule a recurring meeting on a daily, weekly or monthly basis you have the option for the participants to register, when the recurrence is no fixed time this option does not appear. I changed the recurrence from daily to no fixed time and m...

Dixie23 by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Language to Arabic on Zoom

I would like to make a kind request to Zoom Company to make the Arabic Language Translation (اللغة العربية) available on Zoom. Many Native Arabs use Zoom to deliver their lectures and host their online conferences. And unfortunately, they do struggle...

WafaAdam by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Recurring Meetings with Registration

Hello, Our organization provides our users with various training via Zoom recurring meetings with registration required. We offer training in various intervals: once, twice, or three times a week. Here are my questions/issues:Does Zoom allow you to p...

Audio issues during recording

Hi everyone, I'm on a ASUS Republic of Gamers laptop, running Windows 10 Home, version 22H2; Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz. I've started trying to record a weekly podcast over zoom using (2) wireless lavalier microphones, one for ...

Drawing on Screen During Zoom

Is there a way to draw on the Zoom screen during a meeting using a stylus/device? The whiteboard functionality just isn't conducive with free flowing text. I need to whiteboard text to be seen by everyone in the room quickly in my own handwriting. Th...

JulesY by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Stopping Zoom from installing Outlook

Zoom has started downloading Outlook every time I start a new meeting. I get a popup every time and have to click NO to sharing confidential information with Microsoft 3 times, and then I have to quit Outlook. I never installed Outlook. I have never ...

Authentication Exception Add option

I have Zoom One Pro, I am not finding the "authentication exception add" option to add in the emails I wish to NOT authentication. HELP I need this feature.

CAG by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes