cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration and no fixed time

Dixie23
Participant
Participant

When I schedule a recurring meeting on a daily, weekly or monthly basis you have the option for the participants to register, when the recurrence is no fixed time this option does not appear. I changed the recurrence from daily to no fixed time and my registrations disappeared, how can I see the registrations?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

anissat
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @Dixie23 

Yikes, I did this too... Unfortunately, the system removes the registrations when you switch to "no fixed time". It also provides a warning that you will lose existing registrations... and like me, a lot of people miss it. 

Hope this helps! Make sure to press "Accept as Solution" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Zooming!
Anissa • Zoomologist • @anissat

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

anissat

Hi @Dixie23 

Yikes, I did this too... Unfortunately, the system removes the registrations when you switch to "no fixed time". It also provides a warning that you will lose existing registrations... and like me, a lot of people miss it. 

Hope this helps! Make sure to press "Accept as Solution" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Zooming!
Anissa • Zoomologist • @anissat

Same thing happened to me today, and I came here to see who else had this happen. But it 1000% did not have a warning that it would get deleted. The support person sent me a screen shot of what I was supposed to see, in which in great length it warns you what was going to happen. So I don't think you missed anything at all, because I know I didn't.

Dixie23
Participant
Participant

Thank you for your response. I don't remember seeing any warnings. What a disappointment, there should be some option to this.
Regards

You didn't miss it and neither did I. image (1).png

That was what the tech person sent me that I should have seen. LOL

UJFin
Newcomer
Newcomer

it is quite disappointing , I lost data of about 300 attendees on my webinar. I think I will have to send them invites and approve again manually 

TohuTrip
Newcomer
Newcomer

The relevant question for me is why is there no registration option for the "no fixed time" option?