Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Meeting

Can a meeting begin without the host having to sign on and start the meeting?

CREAD by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom meeting -change the name in the waiting room

HI, If the host send the the invite link to us, when user click the link, they will join the meeting using last used name or account name But some time the host assigned name e.g. “Tenderer C” as our display name and do not disclose your identity dur...

Not receiving the interpreter link

Hi all!I am an interpreter and have been using Zoom since Covid. It usually works seamlessly (much better than Teams!). However, recently we haven't been receiving the automated message from Zoom from the meeting host "XXX has invited you to be an in...

cymen by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Clip Not Downloading

Good Day May you kindly assist me, yesterday I recorded a Zoom Clip and when I finished recording I tried to Download the Clip but there was no option for MP4 download, below it's a screenshot of the video I recorded with no MP4 Download option. Kind...

Zoom video not connecting

I have been so thankful for Zoom and helping my students and tutoring them at night from home. However, there seems to be a change in the ZOOM, maybe a weird update, but now I cannot connect with video at all. I cannot see them and they cannot see me...

Poll results

Is there any way I can go back into Zoom and find the results of a poll ? Are they recorded anywhere ?

GNT by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes