Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

failure in zoom session

suddenly during a zoom session ( webminar where I am not the host)zoom disconnect with error 5 or 104103!! sometimes there is reconnexion or nothow to deal with this failure : error code 5 or error 104103

Zoom participants do not see magnified screen

When presenting on my MAC, if I use the zoom feature in my preference set up, I see it my screen, but participants do not (the screen does not magnify for them). Previously, they saw my magnifications, but no longer, and I have not found a setting in...

fotonut by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

dual monitors with Macbook Pro, powerpoint and screensharing

I have a Macbook Pro, connected to external monitor.I am meeting with 10 participants. They are displayed on my external monitor and my powerpoint presentation is on my laptop screen (in presentation mode).When I go to 'share screen', the powerpoint ...

ALWS by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

blurred FOREGROUND—how can I fix this?

A couple days ago, all of a sudden, my FOREGROUND started blurring. The background is completely crisp. It's just me. Now I show up in meetings with my face completely blurred. It's a problem. I've checked that Zoom is up to date. I've checked that t...

faustus by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Notification Shows Black During Screen Sharing

I've had this issue for a while, but it's starting to become a distraction. When I share my screen via Zoom, if someone comes into the waiting room or hands are being raised, it shows black on the recipients' screen and block the content on the scree...

Sharing computer Audio

As an event host is there any way I can check "Share computer audio" permanently"on" so that I don't have to remember to do that every time I share a video in a meeting or event? I have searched setting preferences and there seems to be no way I can ...

Can't Join Meetings

Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone could help me with a problem I've been having with Zoom for a little while? Using the Zoom app on a Macbook Pro. Basically, when my classes went remote this past Friday and I tried getting onto Zoom to join t...

J-Rose by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes