Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom messes with my audio settings and my camera settings

I have been using zoom for 2 years teaching my music classes online and have not had any problems at all. Recently when I get set up for a meeting I get everything set with my external audio mixer and my 2nd camera that I use to shine on my hands as ...

List not showing all upcoming recurring Meetings

I have created a meeting ID a while ago. The ID still works fine, but it is not listed in the list of my upcoming recurring meetings. I have created another meeting ID with the same name since the older meeting is not listed. It is confusing now sinc...

zmahmud by Listener
  • 20 replies
  • 3 likes

Excessive Memory Usage When not in a Meeting

I am not running a meeting, but Zoom is using about 300 MB of memory. When I End Task, it just starts up again. Does it need to use that much memory when I'm not using it?

ACLC by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! DISABLED ACCOUNT (NO ACCESS TO GO THROUGH SUPPORT)

On my personal account, I am unable to log in. Every time I try, it says account is disabled. I've read the updated policy. I've opened a ticket more than 3 days ago (no one responded). I even tried to post in the community chat, but it kept saying m...

wuwd by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Recuperar una grabación muestra

Buenas tardes : Instale el programa Zoom, inmediatamente me dio la opción de realizar una reunión muestra, la programe para realizarse en 30 minutos despues de su instalación, e inicie y la grabe, al acaberse el tiempo se cerro, pero no me envió el l...

Sandy27 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Pixel Buds Pro Unable to connect to Zoom

I just received a new pair of Pixel Buds Pro earbuds. I can pair them to my Dell laptop, hear music, etc., but when I attempt to connect them to Zoom to use with my daily calls, the Pixel Buds Pro earbuds are not an available option to use as a micro...

Connection Stability Issues

I recently upgraded my Internet provider from Comcast (1,000Mbps) to Google Fiber (5,000Mbps) and my Zoom connection is consistently unstable. Are there specific settings I should be aware of?

zoom learning center

Hi does anyone know if the videos in the zoom learning center can be watched multiple times. I watched them once and did not take notes, thinking I was going to be able to watch them again. The courses will not re-open since it's saying I completed t...

alli05 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Pro User Limited Features

I recently added two new users to my account. They accepted the license invitations and set-up their accounts. I can see from the admin console that the account set-up is complete. One of my colleagues logged in and is seeing the message that she is ...

LynnP by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes