Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Using spotify

Can you only stream spotify whilst in zoom using a desktop laptop/computer? I have a chromebook laptop, and I can't seem to figure out how to play music, so wondering if its because it's not a desktop. I can't find any info about this anywhere.

Control Bar Icons

Is there any way to choose which icons are displayed in the meeting control bar? Several "new and improved" icons have been added to it, such as "AI," and while that might be great for someone who wants to use this feature, on MY control bar anyway t...

Save button not highlighted

When I create a Meeting Notice in Outlook and click Zoom "Schedule a Meeting", Zoom opens to do this. However, the Save button is not highlighted and I can't save the meeting in the Outlook notice. This problem just started today. Any ideas? Thanks.

Extend time of zoom meeting with registrants

Hello, We have a Zoom meeting that is already scheduled and has about 50 registrants. I'd like to extend the time of that Zoom meeting from 1.5 hours to 2 hours. Is that possible or will it cause problems for current registrants (e.g. invalidating th...

Resolved! Rotate Camera

Hello, I’m having a really hard time with zoom. I’m trying to have meetings on my new iPad Pro but I can’t figure out how to rotate the camera so that it doesn’t look like I’m looking in another direction. Any advise is greatly appreciated!

Synaia by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom requires login on each start

Zoom requires login on each start even though the option "Keep me signed in" is checked.After login, the error appears:Zoom attempted to migrate your local database, but themigration failed. This may be due to low disk space. Zoom willtry again the n...