What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Virtual Background on Chrome Web browser

I just realized the virtual background on Zoom web browser changes,Before it diecut my face properly and now it has a square and a circle on my face which look way less professional.I went to research and see it is PWA for Chrome, it is new update? N...

Meeting registration

I would like to know how a secretary register a meeting for her colleagues (a few of them) by clicking on the same registration link in an email?

Question sur zoom pour ma smart tv

J aimerais savoir si c est possible de mettre zoom sur ma tv, mais de facon a ce que je sojs en ligne avec le point vert... je ne sais pas si c est claire, mais je n arrive pas a cette option sans telecharger le zoom... et je n arrive pas a le telech...

zoom gallery stretched

this suddenly happened, gallery stretched at fullscreen and minimized but speaker works normally. even side by side gallery is stretched.

JRaphG by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Emergency

what can a person do if a participant who is on a zoom meeting decides to end their life and we don’t know their information like number or location or last name. Does zoom offer an emergency solution to track that users location along with a 911 cal...

Ipad

Is it possible to have more than 4 people on the Ipad screen in zoom at one time?

joanfm by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Room Capacity & Licenses

Hi everyone, I'm intending to host four simultaneous meetings this weekend. I purchased four licenses, one for up to 1000 participants, and three for 500 participants. When I go to create and schedule my meetings, I don't see the option to assign a c...

Unable to download a PDF file from chat

Today, several PDF files were shared in chat during a meeting. I was able to download all but one. Everyone else was able to download all. No error message. It said "click to download" but nothing would happen. I could click and download all other fi...

jf72 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to schedule all meetings

Set up meetings to go through June 3rd. Click on a meeting and it says meetings are to recur through June 3rd. However, when going through the meetings, the last scheduled meeting is in May. If new meetings are scheduled, the link is different. This ...

Boggart by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How To Determine Video Was Recorded by Zoom

I received an emailed video file of a meeting. The sender claims the video was created by Zoom, using zoom's recording capability. When you view the video, it does not look like the video was created by zoom, but rather a 3rd party program like EaseU...

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?

What's New at Zoom?