What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom VDI plugin for ARM processors

I am using TLXOS 4.10.1 on Raspberry Pi 4. Also have the Horizon Client 2111 which has RTAV enabled to connect to VDI. I have media plugins installed on the VDI machine.But, I don't find a compatible media plugin for TLXOS 4.10.1 on Raspberry Pi4 to ...

Warning about Zoom Bombers Jan2022

I host a meeting for anonymous members. I opened my meeting up tonight and received an email shortly after from Zoom Security. It stated that my zoom meeting information was posted on a social media website and was wondering if it was I who posted it...

Remote Access and Signatures on Adobe

Hello, Previously when using Zoom I would be able to give clients remote access and have them sign documents via Adobe. Now when using Adobe and giving clients remote access they cannot sign the documents through their device. They do receive the not...

DY23 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

showing incorrect password

When enter the password in zoom app (laptop) it showing correct password, and i also copy that password and i paste in zoom app, but it showing incorrect password.But, when i tried inn another pc it enters into the meeting.(zoom app in my laptop is u...

Zoom reunion

Hi, I will be giving two trainings of around 4 hours over the next two months (one per month) and I would like to know what would be best in terms of the packages so that I don't pay unnecessarily for a package that is too full or too long. Th

KLA by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! My timer is no longer showing

Hi -I used to be able to see a timer of how long I have been connected to a meeting, but for some reason, no longer see it. I don't see anything in setting about this. How do I get the timer back? thanks!

Hybrid meetings

How can one carry out a hybrid meeting, where there's a in-person room and people participating virtually as well?

Zoom Updated to 64-bit but No Updated MSI Installer?

With the recent announcement of the 64-bit version of the Zoom client, we were planning to roll out this version to our users to replace the 32-bit version we are currently using. When I downloaded the MSI and executed it as an upgrade, the 32-bit ve...

bk_odu by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022