Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Breakout room Recording

Can host record breakout room on local computer. If a host comes to breakout room and exit the room after 1 min.Can he save the recording what is happening when he is not in the room

Maaez by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Error Code 5003

Hello. Todat at 9 am I tried to launch zoom as usual for my lecture (direct link from school website). It tried to connect but failed several times with an error code 5003. Then tried to sign in but faced the same error code.I searched for a fix and ...

Deniz222 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

No webcam connected and VDI plugin in connecting status

A user reports have no camera function during zoom meeting. He uses Zoom VDI client on a remote desktop server host. I have contacted zoom support and was advised to update the VDI plugin (for Azure Virtual Desktop and Windows 365 Cloud PC) on his th...

screen sharing

Сегодня неожиданно пропала функция "демонстрация экрана". Т.е. она есть, но экран не демонстрируется другим. При проверке выяснилось, что из трёх участников зума я один не вижу экран, который другой участник демонстрирует. Т.е. ни меня не видят, ни я...

Resolved! Have to download the Zoom every time I join a meeting

Every time I try to join a meeting, even one of my own, I get this screen:I click on "Launch Meeting", and nothing happens except that I get "Having issues with Zoom, join from your browser"Then I click on "Download Now", it downloads, I click on the...

fulto006_0-1631750413973.png
fulto006 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Screen Size

While screen sharing with my student, his screen will go from full to small. He does not know what he clicks on, or it may be doing it on its own. I do not know how to help him or his mom. We have been ending the meeting and re-joining to go back to ...

help please

I created a zoom meeting, shared screen and am using the zoom tool. I'm using the arrows to point things, but I get a blue box when I use the arrows. What can I do to remove that blue box?