Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Webinar Participants

Problem in Our Current Process:We conduct a 2-month duration online course and enrolled participants can attend classes through Zoom webinars. To ensure that only registered individuals can access the sessions, we aim to manually enter or import thei...

Access blocking after participant removal

At a meeting today I was unintentionally removed from the meeting by the Host. Although he changed settings so that I could rejoin it was not practical to restart the meeting to enable the setting.I therefore tried to join the meeting using a differe...

Brewman by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPadをミラーリングしながらPCの音声を共有したい

PC版のZoomを使ってオンライン授業をしています。画面共有時、iPadの画面をミラーリングしてメモを書き込みながら、PCの音声を共有したいのですが、可能でしょうか。 半年ほど前までは、iPad/iPhoneミラーリング時に「コンピューターの音声を共有」にチェックで問題なくできていたのですが、現在はミラーリングすると、iPadの音声が共有されてしまうようで、PCからの音声は共有できないようです。以前は「コンピューターの音声を共有」にチェックを入れていたのが、現在は「音声を共有」のみになっているの...

Can't make someone a co-host

I have a pro account, and I follow the directions to make someone a co host (click participants, hover over someone's name, and choose "make a co-host"), but I do not have that option when I hover. Can anyone help with this? Thank you very much. Mich...

MichaelZ by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am I looking off the screen when recording?

I am looking at my one guest when we have the meeting, but in the recording I am looking off the screen. I have tried using the mirror setting, but that still doesn't work. Can anyone suggest what I can do to record what I am seeing during the meetin...

KellieN by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes