Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cant't connect via Zoom Client on MacBook OS12.0.1

I could not sign-in to Zoom client on my MacBook running OS 12.0.1. It always shows an error "You are unable to connect to Zoom. Please check your network connection and try again"I can sign-in and use Zoom via Chrome browser on the same MacBook.Any ...

eddwutt by Observer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

fail to start a meeting

System: Win10 Home 20H2 cannot establish a new meeting for a week.show "connecting" for 3-5minutes and then pop up a window shows Error code : 100602800發生未知的錯誤 使用PC客戶端無法開啟新會議開啟新會議時會一直顯示連線中 之後給錯誤代碼 Error code : 100602800發生未知的錯誤

Virtual hand raise

When I click on "participants" when in a ZOOM meeting, I do not see an opportunity to raise a virtual hand on the drop down menu of those participating. What am I missing? Thanks.

Ron3 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Feature there one day then gone the next.

Hello,I am a trainer for a state department. We are using Zoom to deliver our mandatory EEO training. I used to have a feature that was extremely helpful in determining if I give class credit to people who did not attend the full class time. See belo...

Pop up box when removing users from a meeting

Is there a way to remove this pop-up box from every removal that takes place? I don't think this was part of the feature but since the last update, i started seeing this. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

image001.jpg
SA-LCH by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Right Click + Open to New Tab

Hi, would you please return the open to new tab button when we right click the mouse on every zoom meeting? We need to click each meeting to download compared before that we can open a couple of zoom tabs in just a few seconds.  

Open to new tab.png
Luigi1 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

virtual backgrounds

I'm seeking help re. virtual backgrounds. I lost the backgrounds I saved when I upgraded to the latest version of Zoom. Now, when I attempt to add them using the virtual background + option, they are not downloading for some reason. Any ideas? All th...

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25