Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can not start zoom on windows 11

I just can not start Zoom.I click on the app it just does not open. I reinstalled Zoom. I restarted the PC nothing helped. I opened the file location of zoom the installation looks normal. Other than this my PC is working normally. I have Windows 11.

Automated captions do not work in Zoom meeting

Hi everybody! I tried to enable the automated captions in Zoom meeting, however, the CC-button does not show in the toolbar even though the automated captions are toggled in the settings. I also tried in our Zoom webinar account and for the webinar i...

can not find my recording

Hello there,I hosted a meeting but can not find the recording anywhere. It has been converted but when I tried to save it on my disc, it did not allow me the action. It did not turn up among Local recordings either (as I do not have a paid version it...

Chat history of recurring Meeting

How can I access the chat history of a recurring meeting? there is one meeting series that I can find under "recurring" and I am desperately searching for the chat history of that recurring meeting but I cannot find it under "team chat". Any insights...

Custom Live Streaming Service Limit

I have a Zoom pro account and am looking to livestream a meeting to LinkedIn. The event has been created in the LIN events section. Since Zoom Pro has a limit of 100 attendees, does this limit apply to live streaming on LinkedIn as well? I'm not even...

CBerry by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes