cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting topic will not remove

MandySAES
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have an issue on our work Zoom account where a meeting description will NOT disappear for all our meetings. When a meeting is set up we put in a title and schedule.  When it comes to the event and the participants are in the waiting room - on joining an incorrect title always shows which we can not find anyway in our settings to remove.  The title we create then sits as a subtitle.  Has anyone else experienced this issue?

6 REPLIES 6

CarlaA

Hi @MandySAES ! I know it has been a while since you initially posted, but I want to make sure you receive assistance. Please head to https://zoom.us/meeting#/upcoming. Hover over the recurring meeting and select 'edit'. under the name of the meeting you will see a description box. Are you able to make changes to the description, save and try again? Keep me updated! 

Zoom Community Team 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

BWW
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello,

I have the same problem. I cannot change the subject of the new meeting.

BWW
Newcomer
Newcomer

what settings are responsible for this?

Hi @BWW , if you would like to change the description of a meeting, follow these steps:

1. Go to your meetings using this URL:  https://zoom.us/meeting#/upcoming
2. Hover over the meeting you would like to edit 

3. Select the Edit button

5. Change the Description

CarlaA_3-1648223913231.png
6. click save.

If this helps to answer your question please click Accept as Solution.

Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

BWW
Newcomer
Newcomer

Only works on account with assigned pro license. Thank you for the information. Problem solved.

etelguerra
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi, 

I have a similar problem, but the thing is that when i am in a meeting and the participants from the followiong meeting are in the waiting room they see the previous Meeting Topic (or title) so If i am with a client and if the next client joins before the scheduled time, they see the name of the previous meeting and this is a problem for our customer´s confidenciallity and security. Is theewr a way to disable the Meeting topic or title? or to put a general title for all meetings? thank you?