What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

My video image freezes on my new MacBook Pro

I just got a new MacBook Pro partly because my Zoom audio was bad and it interfered with other meeting participants. Now the sound is fine, but now my video continually freezes and unfreezes every few seconds, and also goes black, alternating with wo...

Can I limit who can annotate?

As a teacher, I would really love a feature where I can turn on annotating for a particular person. The virtual whiteboard is so tempting to my young students and they want to doodle in the corners when other students are working translations on the ...

Resolved! Host and polling

Host member and pollingThe host member cannot participate in a pollingIs there any form so that he is also included?I think that it will be very useful in some contexts.This possibility could be added as an option

unable to register for meeting

I was sent a form to sign up for a meeting but once I hit the register button, the page doesn't process to move onto the confirmation page. I tried different devices to sign up but nothing seems to work. My wifi isn't the situation. How do I register...

r-c by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduling Permissions but I'm listed as Host

I'm a licensed user in my company and I have scheduling permissions for our exec team and integrated with Google calendar. I completed the update last week and now when I schedule for an exec leader, the meeting isn't listed on my calendar, but I'm r...

Jen96 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meeting ReOpens after Ending A Meeting

Strange thing has been occurring in the last 2 days, after I conclude my zoom meeting, by clicking on the END button, the zoom page is unresponsive and will not close. I have to revert to Task Manager to end the entire program but then it will reopen...

cyu by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My settings in Zoom were changed without my knowledge.

I have signed up for the zoom business plan and have been assigned the us06web.zoom.us domain.Yesterday, I made sure that "Only authenticated users can join meetings from Web client" was turned on in my settings. It was always OFF until then.I asked ...

jigenji by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Poll

Hello,I'm an administrator but can't open the poll function

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?