Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

G1on/G1Xon zoom pedal

I'm having problems with the headphone output on my G1on/ G1X Zoom pedal, doesn't send any guitar sounds to my headphones, when using pedal. Headphones work fine. What could be wrong here?

Background Blur Suddenly Not Showing

So I have been using zoom for forever but suddenly my blur background option is gone. I live in one room so I really need it! I checked and I am using the latest version of Zoom. I am not sure if suddenly, my laptop doesn't meet the requirements for ...

Logitech Camera not activating in Zoom.

Recently my Camera stopped connecting to Zoom. I am not entering meeting with the launch button, rather I have to join though my browser. This limits me to audio only. My Camera works on other apps, for example I can video chat to friends in facebook...

darksky by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Frequent occasional audio and video glitches during calls

"I've been using Zoom for both personal and professional meetings for my clients, and I've noticed an issue that's been quite disruptive. In recent weeks, I've experienced occasional audio and video glitches during calls, which impact the quality of ...

FA14 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How Do I Unlink Facebook?

Hi, I want to unlink my Facebook Account to my Zoom Account. I linked my Google account now, and would only like this to be my main link. I already disabled permission on FB, but it still shows that Zoom has a link to my FB. Can someone point me in t...

International calls

Is anyone else having issues with ZOOM connecting international calls?I scheduled a call for this morning, one party in the U.S., the other in the U.K. Both parties were able to dial-in to ZOOM using the phone numbers, meeting ID and passcode provide...

No sound on Zoom

I cannot hear sound from Zoom Meetings. I can be heard if I speak. I can hear sound from You Tube and from the test speaker in windows settings. I have no problems with my lap top.