Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Multiple Google Accounts - Switching Doesn't Prompt Choice

I have multiple google accounts, and I sometimes use another account for work I do with that team. When I am in the Windows app, I click on the profile to the switch accounts and it automatically switches to one of my google accounts, but doesn't let...

Zoom Asio Driver Missing

Hey all for some reason my DAWs dont have the Zoom Asio Driver as an option for use with clients. Is there a link to download the Zoom Asio drivers? whats the best way to go about this? I already uninstalled and reinstalled zoom. Thanks

lag issue in office meeting

Hi team, Today I had meeting with my team members about our new aestheticclothing project. But meeting was too slow and we were facing lagging issue in whole meeting. What is the issue? Thanks

Auto Blurring on MacBooks

Hi! After signing up for Zoom Enterprise, me and my team are experiencing an auto blur feature every time we log into a meeting. We have to manually disable for every meeting, is there a way to correct this permanently?

ayh0212 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Moving recorded meetings to new PC

I'm retiring my old PC, but I would like to move the recorded meetings to the new PC. Copying them into the same directory doesn't work. Is there any way to do it?

TimP1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Start button click on zoom not working

Zoom is used in iframe, as soon as the zoom is moving in the iframe, the sign in start button appears in it, on clicking that button, this error shows up (Refused to display 'https://us06web.zoom.us/' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 's...

ksoni by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CPU overload after sharing computer audio

When I share an app's audio (Ableton Live, Reaper, and others) the fans start to run very fast and, after a few minutes, my computer starts to freeze (+300% Cpu load). I've been having this problem for a while and it seems that every Zoom update just...

Dotche by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android USB audio

Zoom Android app does not support USB audio? I have a Yamaha MG10XU which works with android (in the native camera app and voice recorder). When the mixer is connected Zoom does not use the USB input/output. Phone: Galaxy Note 9.Zoom android version ...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now