Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Fehler bei Installation MacBook Pro

Hallo!Jeder Installationsversuch für den Desktop-Client schlägt bislang fehl und ich weiß nicht, was ich noch anders machen kann. Es kommt im Installationsprozess nach Eingabe des Passworts die Fehlermeldung: "Installation fehlgeschlagen. Die Install...

MeikePue by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Time Limit Confusion

This might be a basic question but to avoid confusion I thought I would ask. I used to have an upgraded account. I never paid attention to time limits. Now that I meet in person I am back to the FREE account. I booked a meeting for 2hrs which Zoom al...

Trash the Zoom.pkg?

I installed Zoom on Mac mini M2. The zoom.pkg remains on the desktop after installation. When I send it to the trash, it effectively makes Zoom unavailable.What is the appropriate way to deal with, or, the proper place to keep the zoom.pkg?

nicsho by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! "Share Sound" option is grayed out when sharing screen.

I am no longer able to share my sound if I attempt to share a screen. The checkbox option to "share sound" is simply grayed out and unavailable. As is the option to "Optimize Video" as well. It is happening on three of my machines that are all on the...

MMHAUS by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

pixellation of image

Please could somebody help me. I have a problem with pixellation of image which happens every time I teach (hosting the meeting) now. My image is ok but the pixellation moves from one student to the other. This is in gallery setting When I attend a z...

Can I keep the main Zoom window open during a screen share?

Hi there, I have a setup where I want to host meetings and keep the main Zoom window open at all times. Unfortunately, when I start a screen share - the main window changes to a different, smaller view and the toolbar appears. Is there a way to set t...