Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Adding attendee to recurring meeting

Hi there, I have a regular meeting 3 times a week of which my regular attendees emails are listed. I want to add a new attendee to this but it won't let me add anyone's email on the "edit" screen. Can I just add them by sending an invite? Does their ...

KimmyK by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facing issue with background

Hi. I have been using Zoom since covid-19 for my meetings. I recently started having trouble with the background on my iPhone SE 2020.It started happening 3-4 days ago when I updated the app to the latest version 5.11.10.Sometimes the background imag...

Registration for a recurring zoom meeting

Hi -I edited a recurring Zoom meeting and made registration required. I just sent out a reminder to the group and asked them to pre-register (we are trying to determine if we need to hire an interpreter for the upcoming sessions)When folks click the ...

Cloud recording retrieval

My cloud recording is all gone, how can I be able to retrieve my recordings? Is it possible that can zoom retrieve my all my recordings ? i have lapse payment , I've been busy so i didn't download everything I've recorded. So after the subscription i...

Resolved! Windows 11 Sound issue Zoom 5.11.1

I was working with a customer who had a brand new Dell XPS 15 9520. They are experiencing a problem with audio as follows:1. Audio works completely fine (mic and speakers) outside of Zoom2. When joining a Zoom meeting through their Outlook calendar, ...

LTI Brightspace

Hi,The LTI integration between Brightspace and Zoom has worked. However, when I try to create a meeting, it seems that I do not have permission to save it with the message "No Permission".I can create meetings on Zoom, so the problem is not with Zoom...

MariRea by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Locating Recordings

Last week I used zoom to record two podcasts. At the session, i hit stop record. Then zoom processed the recordings. I saved them to what I thought was my computer, but they are not there. I can't find them on the cloud either. Any suggestions on whe...

TWT1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes