Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

I want to see who is in the breakout room popup.

I am creating 100 breakout rooms,I am having trouble seeing who is in the room or raising their hands on the popup from the 25th room when the Zoom Breakout Room popup is displayed.Operating environment:OS: MacZoom version: 5.6.2I can see who is in t...

No gallery view when sharing an application

We've lost the ability to use gallery view while sharing an application. You can only see the floating thumbnail view. That means I can't see if someone other than the speaker is trying to get my attention. Plus, if someone's dog barks, the thumbnail...

Chinese users unable to enter meetings

I know that error code 13215 means Chinese users have to upgrade their accounts to join the meeting. But I have 4 zoom accounts, and 2 of them don't have this issue, Chinese users could join our meeting without upgrading or registering the zoom accou...

Help me

Apakah ada nomor CS indonesia yang bisa saya hubungi?

mjb by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Transcription

I have Business Pro membership and recorded a meeting via the cloud. I received an email with the recording, but didn't receive the second email with the transcription. I went in the settings and I am not able to retrieve the transcription there eith...

Recording Speaker and ASL interpreters?

I recently recorded a meeting featuring a speaker simultaneous sign language interpretation. I spotlighted the speaker and the 2 ASL interpreters. I recorded the meeting but when I downloaded the recording, only the speaker was recorded. HOw can I ma...

JavierS by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Ipad mini 6 external camera not working

I have a usb-c adapter that has hdmi usb-c and USB A I plug it into the iPad mini 6 and plug in the external camera but it doesn't work in zoom only in facetime but I want to use it on my iPad mini 6 I don't want to keep taking my laptop with me ever...

Onyx550 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes