Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sound Problem

During Zoom meetings my voice is heard fine both through the computer microphone and the headset microphone. I am trying to send Morse Code which is a series of dots and dashes ( a dot is a short tone and a dash is a longer tone. The tones are approx...

Doug6 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Able to Connect

I had several people call in for this weeks meeting stating that they could not log in because it said that another meeting was in progress. I only had one meeting going and most of the other people had no problem connecting. What can be done to fix ...

Bob1957 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatically name cloud recordings

I record my calls automatically in the cloud. They will then be automatically named by Zoom (example: Marko 2023-11-7T11:13).How can I change the format? I just want the date after the name (example: Marko November 7th, 2023). Where can I change the ...

Android TV

zoom SDK does support Android TV?

Kien by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes