Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Constant freezing

I used to use zoom frequently, and haven't in 3 years. I am trying to use it to learn a foreign language now but I am completely unable to due to the disaster zoom has become. When starting my own meeting, there are no issues. However, when I join th...

HofB by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Live Transcription without Host

Please enable the ability to turn on auto-transcription services regardless of Host. As someone in the Deaf/Hard of Hearing community, captions have been an absolute life saver to my Zoom meeting experience. However, having to be reliant on the Host ...

hc-chris by Newcomer
  • 24 replies
  • 36 likes

Screen Sharing-Black Screen

I can't seem to share my screen anymore with programs associated with google chrome webbrowser. This recently started. I had tech support at best buy to check my graphics card and its ok. The problem is only there with the black screen when I share a...

Upcoming Meeting Discrepancies

I took note that one of our upcoming meetings contains different start and end times than what is posted on our Outlook calendars. I want to avoid any confusion and/or issues during the event. Has anyone else noticed this before? Should we delete and...

Ordering recurring meetings

I use Zoom very frequently and I have a list of nearly 100 recurring ('no fixed time') meetings. Is there a way of ordering them alphabetically or ordering them in any other way, so when I go to MEETINGS I find each one in an easier way?

Resolved! Changing local save location

Earlier versions of Zoom it was easy to make changes. All I want to do is change the location of my local saves. Everything online is years old. Can you put me out of my misery? Lord they make things hard.

Koop by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ISSUES WITH BLUE YETI. MIC

I D BEEN USING MY ZOOM , ALWAYS WITH BLUE MICS FOR MY MEETINGS AND YOU TUBE INTERVIEWS . IM HAVING ISSUE NOW WITH THE MIC , ONLY WITH ZOOM , CAUSE IM ABLE TO RECORD USING OTHER APPS OR DEVICES . PROBLEM ONLY PERSISTS IN ZOOM

JUAN2022 by Newcomer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes