Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Virtual Background No Green Screen Help

I am still having issues with uploading a virtual background without green screen and I believe that I have met the requirements, can someone help me with what I may be missing please?

sks1_0-1666284749251.png sks1_1-1666284791645.png
sks1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Finding a recording

Admitted a new Zoom user. I'm a paid user and have cloud storage. I was a participant today in a meeting hosted by another. I was able to request recording and believe the meeting was successfully recorded after the host gave permission. The "end rec...

AnneM1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Does post meeting transcriptions improve over time?

Are the transcriptions that are processed after a meeting has ended (post meeting transcriptions) a one-shot deal or is an initial transcription processed but, as long as the recording is not deleted, does the file get processed again to improve the ...

adam by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom meetings randomly loses audio & video on Mac

I've a zoom setup on my Mac Studio (2022) running macOS Monterey on Apple M1 Ultra chip. I've external camera (Logitech Brio Pro Ultra HD Webcam) and microphone (audio technica ATR2500x), both connected to my Mac Studio using USB-C connections. Durin...

Zoom recordings

While running a zoom session, it shows a timestamp at the top right of the screen, but when we start recording, it doesn't show what is the duration of the recorded portion of the session. This is extremely important in Coaching sessions or for recor...

3rd/ 4th etc. joiner not able to join audio

Hello all,I have a basic account (free/ unpaid).Recently I have been encountering a painful issue that if my meeting has more than 2 people, the 3rd or 4th etc. joiner cannot join audio. They get the message that 'The meeting does not support dial in...

Start the meeting

When I start the meeting, it fails and the message says that the organiser has just finished the meeting. But it is impossible as I am an organiser and I have failed even to start it. Please, help

Twain by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

One-Touch Dial-in: Commas vs. Semicolons

This is a silly question. I tend to connect to Zoom meetings from Outlook invitations created by people using the Outlook plugin (which I do myself). Most or all of these meetings include one-touch dial-in strings that I use to connect through my pho...

captcha doesn't work to confirm my meeting entry

I get my normal e-mail to enter a meeting, I click the direct link and register, then it tells me to look for an e-mail which never comes and is not in the spam folder, I click re-send the entry e-mail and the captcha for the hundredth time says I mi...

Poll
Which do you prefer during Zoom Meetings?

Join us for Live Zoom IQ Training!

Join us for live training on Zoom IQ for Sales that accelerates revenue!

We will be covering all things IQ from setup, to usage, and even the top new features!

Conversational Intelligence is truly incredible, grab your spot:

• March 14, 2023
  • March 28, 2023

Register Now