Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Re: Dial In Option for Hong Kong

Hi,I also have the same question and noted those old dial-in numbers are no longer working. (I can dial in but not able to join the meeting). Also, I have checked the Zoom dial-in number website and noted there is no Hong Kong dial-in number anymore....

Resolved! video

At the planning stage of the meeting, can we set a rule for the participants that the video should be on or off?Many Thanks.

pdemir by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transcribe

is it possible to transcribe a video/audio meeting recording AFTER it has been recorded?

Unable to get zoom to Launch after download

Hi, I have a 64bit Windows 10 pc I've attempted several times uninstalling and assuring any back files were deleted prior to re-downloading zoom 64bit Desktop client but it will not open nor launch with run as admin. It looks as if it downloaded succ...

Zoom clip stuck processing/other error

Not sure where else to post this, but after a few weeks of problem-free use my Zoom client is not working right.I'm trying to record a clip, and during processing/finishing I keep getting error code 2002. The best I can find is that this is related t...

_EC by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Picture

I tho't I had posted my picture, twice, in the Zoom profile so it appears when online but that has never happened. Why is that?