Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Enabling simultaneous translation

Hi everybody, I will organize a Zoom meeting with Australian people: How can I set the translation from English to Italian? In the settings I can’t find this option, nor on my phone or iPad. Maybe on a PC? I have an IMac and a MacBook. Thank you

Resolved! Alternative Host - usage reports

Hello - I have set up a reoccurring meeting and added two of my co-workers as Alternative Hosts - so that any of us can start the meetings. Works great - however I am the only one who can access the Usage Reports to capture the list of participants o...

m255 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meeting Polls & features

Hi , we are looking for following features in Zoom meeting Only selected people from a meeting can vote for polls and submit votes.Only selected people(both - within the organization and outside the organization ) will able to use Mic, Organizer shou...

itdept by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnect passes Host to others is a problem

I feel that if Zoom were smart about this they would add an option to recognize the host and re-assign the host priviledge back automatically after a disconnect. This is the only thing I find is actually BROKEN about zoom. Having to come back in and ...

TeachIT by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

simultaneous meetings

Hi I'm using a Zoom pro account. Today I have scheduled 2 meetings both from 3pm to 4pm. However, when the one starts, the other one cannot connect. But for my collegues' s zoom pro account. We can have 2 meetings at the same time and they are create...

Evewei by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduled meetings in app and browser

Hi, I am using Windows and schedule meetings via the Windows app. I've not had the need to edit these before but I note that I don't have an edit option on the app (see screenshot). Furthermore, the meeting isn't showing up in the browser, despite my...