Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Icons popping up

Hi, during work meetings, without me having changed anything in the settings, suddenly the thumbs up icon pops up (apparently in response to some hand gesture that I make). At other times, baloons starts streaming from the "ceiling" of my window. The...

Igal01 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

:meeting

I was joining a meeting and it said I had my mic was on when I was muted, then it said host as stopped Ur screen sharing when I was not screen-sharing. Does anyone know what is happening

Gas by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Linking accounts to an organization

Hello friends, Normally I should be following my class right now but I always get the message that I am not authorized to join the meeting. When looking up how to link my account to an organization I find this page: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/a...

SethVDS by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Audioproblem bei Musik und Sprache

Wir nutzen seit Corona in einem Standort Zoom, um unsere Kurse zu übertragen. Da klappt das auch wunderbar.Gleiches soll jetzt in anderen Standorten umgesetzt werden. Im Testballon ist es jedoch so, dass das fertig gemischte Audiosignal (Musik und Sp...

Resolved! Several questions about the meeting

1) When I hold a conference, my devices are being logged out. This has happened recently on both my admin and member accounts. I think there are no other devices log in at the same time. Does anyone know what happened? 2) I scheduled a recurring meet...

Audio

I've had two ZOOM meetings. The first one had sound/speakers, but the second one did not have sound from me. I could hear host. I have windows 10 and under Settings there is nothing to click for Audio/Speaker settings. Shows I'm connected through com...

Wolfen by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Troubleshooting Virtual Backgrounds on Xoom: Mac vs. Android

Hello everyone,I recently encountered an interesting issue with Xoom, and I thought I'd reach out to the community for some guidance. Here's the situation: I've been trying to set up virtual backgrounds on Xoom, and I've noticed a peculiar difference...