Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Direct url to recurring meeting with registration

Hi, I started a recurring meeting (weekly) with registration of the participants the first time they join. So far so good. Everyone registered and got an e-mail with the JOIN-button.But for the next meeting, I want to send them an e-mail with the dir...

Nele by Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meeting

My Association member cannot join Zoom . They are told "Host has another meeting in progress".

Let enter partcipants

Hi, I had the following problem: I wanted to make a meeting, I could start it. But I could not see the participants to let them in. I had to make the meeting for an organisation and the woman there called me and said, that the participants cannot ent...

Marie5 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Requiring one security option

I am trying to disable the "Require that all meetings are secured with one security option" setting but the toggle switch is disabled and gives the message below. Please advise. "Per new security guidelines, you cannot change this setting. Please con...

tedtheo by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound problem in a multi people zoom meeting

People can't hear me in a zoom meeting hosted by others and more than two attendees. I don't have this problem in my own zoom meeting or in a one-on-one zoom meeting. It is really troubling. Can any one help?

Participant List

Hello, I have an account. I just finished a Zoom meeting and would like to print the participant list.I went to Reports / Usage/Meeting. I do not see my meeting listed. I fear I am doing something wrong. Please help. Thank you.

cmarie by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CSV Upload and Reminder/Follow Up Emails for Meetings

Is there anyway to upload a list of names for Registration to a Zoom Meeting (you can do this for webinar) but I can't see that it is available for Meeting. Also Reminder Emails - anyway to set this up - 1 day in advance etcPost Meeting - Sorry you M...

Zoom Plugin in Outlook Web

HiI am using Zoom plugin in Outlook Calendar (Web version). Every time I 'Add a Zoom Meeting', it asks for my SSO login. (my company login). Its very annoying : ( What am I missing? Is there a way Zoom remembers the login and doesnt ask me everytime?...

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program