Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

recovering recording

Hi thereI recorded a zoom meeting and can find the recording on zoom. When I click 'view' it says the recording does not exist. When I past the link into Edge it says 'bad request'. Internet Explorer says 'windows cannot find'. What can I do?

foske by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't restart a Zoom meeting using the start_url again

I am using Zoom’s “Create a Meeting” API to create a zoom session and get the session’s start_url (https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/methods/#operation/meetingCreatesite). When I use the start_url for the first time, I’m able to...

jemes5 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

problem when recording

Hello,After recording when sharing my screen I don't see the small "vignette" of my face afterwards.Thanks for your help

jchaska by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ERP through 1C. Training.

Dear Colleagues, Could you please sign to here at 15:00 by Almaty time?I'd like to show you how to use 1C for controlling the inventories.Thank you.

Issue with Zoom default host

Our company used one Zoom pro account to schedule meetings, but since we use Zoom more now, I have purchased my own Zoom pro account. However, in my Google Calendar, if I click to schedule a meeting, it defaults to the company account when I want it ...

AdamGoz by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blur Background

I have a Mac desk top but it does not have the "blur background" feature-I have tried downloading other background apps but it does not help--any suggestions to the problem--very disappointing

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now