Did you mean: 

Problems with Videos In Power Point

MarceloSajuria
Listener

Hi everybody

I`m saving a presentation with  Power Point

I have some videos inside Power Point

If I press play in Power point and the videos run ok

But, if I share screen with Zoom and press play in the videos of Power Point, the videos are not running. How can I resolve this problem?

Firs time that it happens to me

6 REPLIES 6

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @MarceloSajuria 

Are you sharing the presentation as a file in Zoom, or running the presentation on your computer as Screen Sharing it from there?

Rupert

Hi @MarceloSajuria 

Are you still have this problem?

Can you answer this? I would GREATLY appreciate it! thank you!

egawne
Listener

I am having a similar problem. I'm running the presentation on my computer and Screen Sharing from there. I have embedded the video into the PPT presentation. Is this the right way to do it?

N22
Listener

Hi @Rupert I have the same issue when using Beta mode. Embedded videos are not working yet when I share the presentation on basic mode it works. I also noticed that there is some option called 'Merge Video and PowerPoint' and is greyed out. Is it greyed out only for me?

missamysyoga2go
Listener

I"m having the same issue when playing videos that have been put into my PP on zoom. They look fine when I play them but when I record them (yes, i'm using video optimier and sharing sound) they look bad and have showed up poorly in the recordings. WHats the solution? Can you just not play PP videos in zoom????