Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Demande d'aide

Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas à programmer une réunion sur l'application Zoom. Qd j'ai cliqué sur Zoom, l'interface m'invite à rejoindre la réunion et ne me donne pas la possibilité d'aller sur le schedule pour programmer la réunion.

Alie by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed camera when using virtual backgrounds

Is anyone experiencing an error message when using the pre set virtual backgrounds on video Zoom? When i log on and turn on my camera without a virtual background all is well. However when i choose any virtual background i get an error message and th...

Video options offered when entering room

As attendees join our room they get a pop-up giving them the option to join with their video 'on' or 'off', with 'on' as the default.Can that pop-up be disabled?We need to have our attendees have their videos 'off' by default when they enter the room...

New Progressive Web App (PWA)

I saw the email about the Zoom Software Lifecycle Policy, and it included a link to the article on how to use PWA with Chromebook. Does anyone know if PWA is to be used only with Chromebook or is it recommended/required for any user that uses Chrom a...

Zoom Survey after call ends

I tried to turn on surveys/feedback after a zoom call ends for feedback by doing the following:To enable or disable and customize the end-of-meeting experience feedback survey for all users in the account: Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin w...

Change existing meeting registration

Hi all,I have set up a meeting registration and we already have people registered for the meeting. However, I forgot to set customized question to add "City" on the registration question.Can I edit the registration question now for the new people who...

Condang by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! My clients cannot connect to my Zoom meeting

When my clients try to log into my Zoom meeting, they receive this message: Uh oh! You seem to have lost your way. Let us help you find what you were looking for. Any thoughts?

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now