What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

problems connecting to zoom at 9am

We have a new daily class starting at 9am. The teacher starts the zoom meeting up to 10 minutes earlier. For the past week, she doesn't see any students waiting to be admitted until about 9:15-9:20. Meanwhile, there are students waiting from 9:00 on ...

lsjvs by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

roles for repeat attendees

I should start by saying athat a non-profit that I am involved with has a pro account and holds regular meetings, usually with 50+ attendees - and sometimes significantly more than this but <100.In these meetings there are multiple facilitators that ...

dgz by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to use a teleprompter with zoom

Virtual Teleprompter The Virtual Teleprompter App for Zoom meetings The Virtual Teleprompter App helps you read a script while looking into the camera. The app will automatically scroll through your text during the zoom meeting which allows you to fo...

polls with multiple attendees on one connection

Has anyone come up with any tricks if there are multiple users on a single connection in meetings?I speak here primarily of having a poll and allowing additional responses from a single connection.But this is also relevant when tracking attendance.

dgz by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

programar un seminario web y una reunión ala misma hora

buen dia, tengo una consulta y ver si puedo lograr acerlo. (yo soy el anfitrion) saben que tengo seminarios web todos los dias alas 9am pero tambien me piden que les haga una reunion para realizar alguna junta en la misma hora, lo que quiero es poder...

Help: Not recording the active speaker

When I record meetings, Zoom is only recording the video of the person who has joined the meeting, not my video. It used to switch back and forth depending on the active speaker, but now that has changed. I'm a coach and having both sides of the conv...

dvscarr by Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes

Custom image using web client

Hi allI'm guessing the answer to this is a big fat no, but thought I'd ask anyway. When attending a zoom meeting via the web client, is there any way to tell zoom to use a static image where the live video would go? I believe this is possible when at...

“Optimizing the Recording for 3rd Party Video Editor

Searching for a link to explain the definition to "Opt Rec for 3rd Party Video Edit". What is the meaning? Does it allow a 3rd party individual to alter or edit a Zoom Meeting Video? By selecting this option, what is the consequence? What is the bene...

Scheduling on Outlook - says I do not have Pro (which I do have)

HELP! About a month ago, when scheduling via Outlook, I started getting messages saying I needed to upgrade to Pro to schedule for meetings greater than 3 lasting greater than 40 minutes. I have a Pro subscription. Up until a month ago I had no probl...

mb120 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?