Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to Authorize Zoom to work in Slack

When i type /Zoom in Slack, it takes me to company.slack.com where i can then "Accept & Continue". However when I do this, it takes me to applications.zoom.us and I get the following error:Authorization Failure.500 - v=2.0;clid=aw1;rid=INT_d2335c860e...

Vacek by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

lagging video on Ubuntu

I bought a Lenovo ThinkPad-E15-Gen-2 and installed Ubuntu 20.04.3 (dual-boot alongside Win 10).Google Meet video chats work fine.However, when using Zoom 5.8.0, my webcam video is laggy*. And when I choose a Virtual Background, it never takes effect....

camera shows white screen

I am using windows 10 on a desktop, zoom Version: 5.15.7 (20303). my camera shows a white screen (see below). i use zoom every day, and it has been happening every day. sometimes it resolves itself after some time, other times not at all. i have been...

namelessalexa_0-1695827491615.png

zoom not responding

I use Windows 10.As soon as i join a meeting ,the zoom is not responding. I tried uninstalling and installing it again. Still i am facing the same issue. Please suggest any solution.

zoom.PNG

Limitations on IPad Air 4(IOS 16.6.1) - Zoom Version 5.16.2

Dear team, Could you please clarify if there is a limitation for 'Gallery view' when connected on the above-mentioned IPad device as an attendee? I'm able to use the gallery view only when the presenter is not sharing the screen. When the presenter s...

Resolved! Enlarge mouse format (font)

I would like to enlarge the mouse size when I share the screen. Although I modify it in the settings it does not appear when I share my screenTHANKS

AndréF by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

줌결제를 했으나 40분 만에 회의 종료...

줌 결제를 진행하지 않으면 회의를 40분 밖에 하지 못하여 결제를 했는데도 불구하고, 회의가 종료되었습니다. 제대로 서비스를 받지 못했다면 제가 결제를 한 금액이 정당한지 여쭤보고 싶습니다.

Zoom ReDirecting when trying to join

Several of our clients over the last two weeks are having problems getting into our Zoom meetings. The go to the calendar entry, hit the Zoom link, then there is a delay and the screen references something like: ...being ReDirected... Then there coul...

CLS-CRCO by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes