Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cant join meeting after it began even tho I am a co-host

I created a meeting for my boss and her associates. I made all of them co-hosts. My boss logged on, I was not. After an hour one of her associates needed to present some info on her laptop/share screen. She tried to log on and join the meeting. She w...

Resolved! video recordings

Hello, I am currently on a free Zoom plan and appreciate that I can save recordings to my desk top. Are these video files and can I share them?

DawnO by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Screening zoom toolbar

Hi I’m teaching a friend how to use zoom in an online meeting and I want to screen my zoom toolbar how can I do it

Rh1234 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

sound troubles with dell

Just a few seconds after the beginning of the meeting the sound enters into trouble and disappears. The microphone works but not the sound. When I test the sound, the app emits two normal long sounds and then it cuts off. The audio is working well wi...

PDEG by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Android App won't accept password > 10 characters in length

I'm running the Android Zoom 5.16.6(17128) App on a Samsung Galaxy A34 5G. I'm attempting to join a meeting I regularly attend using the Windows 10 App. When I enter the meeting ID the Android App accepts it and proceeds to the password entry screen,...

epto by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Two users online in same physical room

Anyone who can tell me if it is possible as a host, to mute only 1 participant, but does not mute for all other i.e. The participant is only muted in my computer, while other paeticipants can hear him? I want to have two computers mic on in the same ...

ThomasP by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

my laptop is causing an echo for all participants

I just got a new Macbook and ever since, everyone I'm talking to in Zoom meetings complains that they hear the echo. I cannot hear it but I assume my computer is causing an echo for all participants. I do not have any phones or speakers active near m...

Gibbu by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes