Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio trouble on simultaneous translation channel?

In one meeting there was a trouble that while listening the interpreted audio on the channel, the original audio can be heard at the same volume as the interpretation audio in all PC joining the meeting.*Without problems the original audio should be ...

JKW251 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Headphones and computer speaker both on

Hi, I engaged a ZOOM meeting 2 days ago, at 5:30 am USA time, and encountered a problem with my audio. Both my headphones and computer speakers were both on at the same time. I only wanted my headphones on. Can someone please advise?

talon by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Original sound fades when turned 'on' using Mac

I've only noticed that the sound I play through OBS to Zoom fades after a few seconds even though Original Sound for is turned 'on' is there a fix for this? I've tried to use the background suppress 'low' as an alternative but that isn't any better. ...

google slides with Audio clips

I have google slides with short audio clips for a game to present. Audio is not coming thru. help I can hear it fine on my side but when I screen share they can not hear the audio clips

Helen27 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 名前が記憶されないようにしたい / I don't want my name to be remembered.

共有パソコンにインストールされた Zoom アプリを利用していると、前回利用した人の名前が記録されていることがあります。常に Zoom アプリで名前を記録しないようにできないでしょうか? また、記憶されている名前をクリアできないでしょうか? -----When using the Zoom app installed on a shared computer, the name of the last person who used the app may be recorded.Is it p...

Annotation Bar

Very recently the annotation bar has changed. It is no longer horizontal but is now vertical. It also has several additional buttons. I have played with all the the new things but would like to know where I can go to read about them or get more detai...

arosie by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes