Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Quit Unexpectedly

Hello Zoom and Community, I have a big problem with Zoom which has stopped working for no reason. Yesterday i tried to attend a meeting and a white box appeared saying "Zoom Quit Unexpectedly"I tried to open the App interphase on the desktop and try ...

Rokan_G by Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

How to manually rotate video on mobile app

I see this article (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115005859366-Manually-rotating-video) for manually rotating video, but it seems to only work for desktop.I have an iPhone that I can't physically rotate (it is locked on a stand) so I need...

jkar by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Inability to Access Zoom

The same link is being opened by other devices but being failed by my clients phone and tablet.1) Checked internet connection both via wifi and mobile network 2) Uninstalled and Installed zoom3) Cleared Cache

Can't use my headsets when on Zoom

My blue tooth headsets work great on my computer except on zoom. I'm working on a Mac. When I switch to either headset a message comes up that it is switching me to the device specified but then nothing happens and I end up having to listen from my c...

Thatmule by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom audio

my zoom meetings changed to audio dial in. How do I change it back to regular computer audio?

Zoom Recordings

Can a recording in Speaker View be changed to Gallery after converting? When recording it was in gallery view.

PaulK1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reviewing a cloud sent meeting

I was sent a copy of a zoom meeting that was sent on the cloud. I downloaded the files but cannot figure out which app will open up the zoom meeting from my files. I get a message to look for the appropriate app but have no idea what I am looking for...

MABT by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to bypass a sign in message

A few people I have scheduled a meeting with can't access the meeting as they don't have an account. How do I get past this? One person was trying to sign on through the computer and got the error message they needed to sign in which they don't have ...

SayJay by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen Freeze for Computers on Home Network

We have two laptops in our condo - both laptops are experiencing frequent screen freezes while on Zoom. What can we do? Sometimes it auto corrects and sometimes we have to go out and come back in to Zoom. What can we do to prevent this? Should we rei...

AFLII by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes